Family Tree

Someone ask me about who's who of the siblings, so I made this.. for everyone to know who's kids who. Here you go, the EBS Siblings.

Another thing is, I chose the character base on their closer look, like Sean O'pry (Raffy Valiente) close to David Gandy kind of look, Krysten Ritter (Angelik Mailov) is close to Anne Hathaway look.

Hope that explains why I had to chose this character....

OH, I change Nicolai Character to Lucas Malvacini, I think his face is close to Jessie Pavelka. He's yummy too. lol

Here are the siblings of the five Elusive Bachelors Series, from Stavros and Alessandra to their friends... I hope this will clear the confusion of their names, ages and who's who?

ELUSIVE BACHELOR SERIES (SIBLINGS)

1. Stavros Demakis and Alessandra De La Vega Demakis -- Their story is "My Overly Possessive Billionaire EBS 1.

Kids and age:

<> Alexander James Demakis (25) --- His love interest in his story entitled "Silent Desire" is Clara Bell Valiente.

<>Michael Maximillian Demakis (23) --- His story is still undecided, and would be paired with Angelik Mailov.

<> Sasha Beth Demakis (21) -- undecided

2. Rafael Alejandro Valiente and Tatiana Markovich Valiente (previously known as Clara Bell Bennet) -- Their story is "The Infamous Rafael Valiente", it's the EBS number 2.

Kids and age:

<> Rafael Benedict Valiente (25) --- His story is titled as "The Duke's Surreptitious Ways" paired with Natalia (Nat/Iya) Petropoulis.

<> Luke Nikolai Valiente (24 Twins) -- Undecided

<> Alexandria Valiente (24 Twins) -- Undecided

<>Matthew Valiente (22) -- Undecided

<>Clara Bell Valiente (20) --- Her story is Silent Desire with Alexander James Demakis as the love interest.

<> Sid Vladimir Valiente (18) -- I was thinking to make him a story in the future.

3. Zandros Mailov and Lauren Leventis Mailov -- Their story is "The Heartless Billionaire", EBS 3.

Kids and age:

<> Alexandrous Mailov (24) -- Known as Xandrous, paired with Victoria Pallos in their story called "Steadfast Love".

<>Angelik Mailov (22) -- Paired with Michael Maximillian Demakis a surgeon. Story's plot still undecided.

<> Kristos Mailov (21) -- Undecided

<> Lysander Mailov (20 Twins) -- Undecided

<>Leandros Mailov (20 Twins) -- Undecided

4. Demetrio Pallos and Athena Yvonne De Rossi Pallos -- Their story is "The Abductor Hotelier", EBS 4.

Kids and age:

<> Victoria Pallos (22 Twins) -- She's in the story entitled "Steadfast Love" as Xandrous her love interest.

<>Luke Pallos (22 Twins) -- Undecided

<> Eleanor Pallos (20) -- Her story is "Secret Love" with Nicolai Petropoulis as the love interest. It's completed. Check it out.

5. Nicolas Petropoulis and Adriana De Luca Petropoulis -- Their story is "Seducing the Hotelier", EBS 5.

Kids and age:

<> Nicolai Petropoulis (27) --- His story is "Secret Love" with Eleanor Pallos, short for Elle.

<>Natalia Petropoulis (21) --- Her story is "The Duke's Surreptitious Ways", as Rafael or Raffy's love interest.

<> Ember Lynne Petropoulis (19 Twins) -- Undecided

<> Markus Petropoulis (19 Twins) -- Undecided