Chapter 14: Inevitable

"The future is certain. It is just not known."

― Johnny Rich

Please Vote

Comment

And Follow me ....

..................................

Victoria Pallos' POV

As soon as I saw Cyrus text, I quickly excused myself from. "I'm glad everything is all set. Thank you." I beamed at my wedding coordinator. It seems so easy for me to masked my emotions. I feel like a walking robot if I must say.

I felt like I have no feelings anymore. Well, except when it comes to Xandrous. Now knowing that she's with Cassie today at a restaurant, it really breaks my heart. I thought I could handle it, but I was utterly wrong.

My wedding coordinator is gone and left the two- my sister and Nicolai- because my friends are waiting for me at the Cheater's Grill Bar downtown.

Cyrus with Glenn and Cyra. Cyrus and Cyra are cousins and they were my friends I met at the boarding school. Cyrus is a certified gay. Glenn is my classmate in Fashion Designs. Cyrus, Cyra and Glenn are from Athens too that's why we got so cliche right away. The whole four years in London International Exclusive University, we became so close.

As soon as I reach the restaurant, I quickly scan the room which was pack with cheaters, I mean eaters. I saw Xandrous quickly since he was very spot on. He's the only one wearing a fine tailored three piece suit and across him seated the girl I despised since I found out about her.

His other girl.

The girl he chose over me. Cassie Ann Alanis.

I felt that familiar twinge in my heart. Like a bunched of needles was poking into it making it bleed painfully.

I look away and saw Glenn waving at me and I wave back. I averted my eyes to the table next to them and saw my three friends smiling widely at me.

I walk to their direction and everyone gave me a hug and then I occupied the chair next to Cyrus after he gave me a brief kiss in the cheeks.

Oh this man. He's handsome but he'd rather be called beautiful. With an angular jaw, almond shape blue eyes, adorned with thick dark lashes, thick and bushy eyebrows and a thin kissable lips with a natural shade of pink, and with an aristocratic nose. He's not as tall as Xandrous, about six maybe, but not short compared to my height. I'm 5'9.

"Don't stare at me like you're going to eat me!" Cyrus scowled at me and I giggled. I heard Cyra and Glenn laugh, too.

"So how are you guys?" I asked them.

"Well, I'm going back to London next week." Glenn responded as she place down her wine glass. She's a girl. Her complete name is Glennette Capri, short for Glenn.

She's 5'9 too and with a ginger red hair, very fair skin and few freckles on her nose and cheeks, cute small pointed nose and light long lashes and so were her eyebrows. Red pouted lips with her eyes the color of a shimmering emerald tree under the sunlight.

Cyra (pronounced as Seer-a) Amory Dougherty (Do-her-tee) is a bit shorter than us with barely 5'8 height. She has a dark raven hair, dark lashes and eye brows, with hazel eyes and a bit upturned nose and thin lips with a shade of pink.

Her expressive eyes was her asset if I may say. It is always smiling.

"That's so soon?" I frowned.

A waiter approached me.

"Are you ready to order, Miss?" The young waiter ask me and I nodded.

"I actually had my lunch. If you just get me a glass of Chardonnay, that would be awesome." I gave her a small smile.