Chapter 4: The Lunch and The Shopping

"We accept the love we think we deserve." ― Stephen Chbosky

Please don't forget to Vote ...

Comment ...

Follow me and Share it too...

............................................

Eleanor Pallos' POV (Unedited Version)

            I smelled that familiar intoxicating scent, that scent that droves me insanely inlove and only wore by someone I'm so familiar with.

Nicolai?

That smell that makes my brain turns into mushy or like a whirlpool, crumbling it and clouding it with erotic musing. Yet again, it makes my body heated to it's highest level, shuddering my internal core with the intensifying anticipations.

I flick my eyes open and I saw Nicolai looming over me, like a sun, scorching and hot. He looks hotter than that ball of fire. Eyes dancing with lust, carnal desires swirling around his irises, and his pupils dilating when his glance travelled down and lingered on my chest.

I realized I wasn't wearing my top anymore and I felt so exposed. I looked around, but no one is there but only us. 

My heart races rapidly. 

Oh God.. Oh God! My head panicking but my voice is nowhere inside my dry throat. I gulped countless times and I guess I swallowed down my voice as well.

My mind couldn't process what was going on, what to do and at the same time, my feelings for him is slowly taking over the sanity that's somewhat left.

"Nico," I mumbled sheepishly as I covered my exposed chest.

His throat grumbled and his eyes darkened.

Is he angry because I covered my chest?

When he looks up and meet my eyes, his bluish/sea-green eyes is gone replaced with the darkest sapphire blue. Sparkling with sexual ardour, hungry, and ready to devour me.

"You look so beautiful, sweet pea." Nico's lips is just an inch away and I suck in my breath, trying to catch my breath that I thought I'm losing it. My heart pummelling inside my chest, and I thought I'm losing my oxygen.

Oh God, help me.

How am I gonna deal with him. Why are we in this position?

"Nico.." was all I said and he smiled lustfully and then he captured my lips, laying me completely flat on my back on the couch.

God, it was heaven. It was my first kiss and it's blistering good. So amazingly good.

A soft moan escape my lips and I felt so searing hot. I could feel a warm sensations building up in my core and I felt wet and damp down there.

Why do I feel this?

Nico's skillful tongue lick my lips, then bite my bottom lips harshly and briefly, then he sucks it soothingly.

The stinging sensations soon replaced with a millions volts of electrifying uproar in my every nerve endings, shooting down to my core, making me whimpered and wanting more.

His hands made its way to my soft sides and skims it sensually, leaving a hot, mind-boggling sensations in every trail, taking all the rational thoughts and drowned it, leaving only the thoughts of craving for more.

His hot wet lips slid in inside my mouth and explored the inside of my mouth, then massage every walls, then teasing my tongue. I suck his tongue as soon as I caught it and he grunted gutturally.