Chapter 19: Drunk in Love

"If you like me tell me, if you miss me show it, if you love me, prove it!" 

- Unknown

Please Vote

Comment

And Follow me ...

.........................................................

Eleanor Pallos' POV

          I woke up with the incessant ringing of my door bell together with a persistent knock on the door. I turned the night lamp on and check on the time, it was almost one in the morning. 

Who the hell was ringing at this hour?

I thought about JJ and uncle Jude. My heart suddenly races with the thought that maybe something happened. I even forget that they could reach me through phone if something happened. 

I bolted out of my bed and strode hastily to my door and only to see drunk Nicolai, still in his three piece suit, although his necktie was loose.

I was shock since I didn't expect him to come see me this early, I mean very early in the morning, like one. Who in their right mind to come visit me in this hour?

Like seriously. 

So, I was gawking at him incredulously. 

God, is he insane? 

Does my sister knows that he's here, and now drunk. Barging in my place and intrude my peaceful sleep.

And dammit my heart. It seems like it's going to jump out of my ribcage. It was pumping furiously. And I admit, I still love this jerk. I was so elated to see him again, to be honest. And at the same time, scared. I don't want to feel that pain again, but seeing him now, that familiar pain is back, and still fresh.

My eyes locked on his. His eyes were full of unknown emotions. Why is he so charismatic that it's hard to get over his presence. 

I ignored my hyperventilating heart and spoke. "Why are you here?" I heard my raspy voice and hazy voice which I didn't intend to sound like that.

His eyes sparkled and his mischievous grin pasted in his lips. "I need to get you pregnant, so you can't get away from me anymore!" He exclaimed, while trying to steady himself, but then just as he spewed out, he fell. I caught his arms before he fall off completely as I cursed inwardly.

I was so irritated and yet happy. He came to impregnate me. Damn my body and hormones suddenly got so excited.

Dammit!

Just when I got so excited ... "How could you impregnate me when you're knock out, ass.." I hissed when he passed out on my hand. I was so exasperated.

God, he's heavy. I mean really heavy. I gingerly put his upper body down and let him lay on the floor, half of his body was inside my door while the other was on the hallway. 

I'm just hoping no securities will come up in this floor for rounding, or any occupants still awake.

"Nico, wake up." I tap her cheek with my one hand.

"Hmm.." he just moaned and then shifted his face to his side. 

"Nico!" I tap again his cheeks a bit harder this time. "Wake up ass. I can't carry you inside!" I whisper yelled, frustrations and annoyance is bubbling in my system. 

"Hmmmm.." was all I got.

I stood up with my hands flung in my hips as I stared at him in frustrations. I'm so, so mad right now. Honestly, I need my sleep, but I can't just leave him on the door.