CHAPTER THREE - One very long Monday - PART TWO

Alex POV

“So this was the infamous Tyson Williams that I’ve heard about,” I thought while walking back inside the school.

It seemed that the rumors were true. I knew people that were in the same line of… business as him and I had heard a lot about his personality. He was unpredictable, never backing down and with a short fuse; but those were only to his benefit with what he did for a living. Or maybe that was a side deal for him and he only got into fights to vent off some frustration. Either way I was glad that I didn’t almost get my ass kicked by some random guy. How didn’t I figure out who he was sooner though? Maybe because I hadn’t heard anything about his appearance. Then again I knew these things about him from guys. I bet if a girl was describing him she would’ve definitely talked about his looks. And boy, would she have something to talk about!

The boy was gorgeous. I wouldn’t usually use this word for a guy, but that was the best way to describe him. He was about five feet ten and with one hell of a body: pure muscle everywhere. And I don’t mean the ridiculous body-builder type with wide shoulders and itsy-bitsy waist. No, just good old-fashioned proportional masculine body. His skin was a pale, but healthy shade. His hair was black and long, passing his shoulders and some of it fell into his eyes. He had a handsome face with defined features and a strong jaw line. Even the slightly crooked nose, probably broken at some point thanks to his lifestyle, did little to reduce the boy’s fine looks. He had nicely shaped soft-looking lips. But the most amazing thing about him was his eyes; his mismatched eyes. One bright blue orb and one silvery-grey. Not only were they differently tinted, but the shades of those two colors were pretty unique by themselves. Add that up to all the strength illuminating those eyes and he could easily hypnotize people with them.

Well, they definitely got me distracted just thinking about them; I didn’t even hear the bell ring but the hallways were full of people now. I turned round a corner and something bumped into me. Something that squealed and poured its drink over my jacket.

“I am so, so very sorry!” The girl started to apologize looking at my now wet clothing. “I didn’t…” She trailed off finally noticing who I was. I remembered her from second period and because of my little disagreement with that teacher she probably thought I was going to snap at her. So what I did was put on my friendly face and say in the most gentle voice I could muster at the moment:

“It’s okay. It’s not like you did it on purpose so don’t worry about it.” And I really meant it.

She looked at me doubtingly, then glanced at her group of friends that were behind her. I noticed one of the boys, the one with sandy blond hair and tanned skin, look especially tense. His eyes were darting from me to the little (although still taller than me) redhead and then back again. He was obviously worried that I would hurt her. Hmm, maybe the boy had a crush on her. They would make a cute couple, both seemed really decent. Actually, their whole group appeared to be so. I smiled to myself. I didn’t hit people like that. If I were to do it, I would feel terribly guilty about it afterwards.

“As I already said,” I turned to the redhead once more, trying to calm her down, “it was an accident. But if you are feeling guilty about it you could show me where the restrooms are ‘cause I have no fucking clue.”

“Okay…” She trailed off, but I could see she was still worried. Damn, why did I have to snap at the teacher? Way to keep a low profile, Alex!

“I’ll come too.” Mr. Sandy Blond said with a slight Australian accent and placed himself between me and the girl. Yep, he definitely liked her.

“I’m Alexandra by the way.”

“I’m Tara and this is Danny.” The redhead responded, separating from her little posse with me and Blondie in tow. As we walked I noticed several people smiling and waving at her, then freezing as they noticed me. The moment I had passed them, I could hear them whispering behind my back. Well, I guess I was starting to gain some popularity.