Chapter Five: Running Away

I reach for my back grabbing a hold of my axe. I put it forward over my head.

"No one will hear your fall!" (Get it, because when a tree falls down in the woods no one can hear it. If you have anything better please tell me!) I say as my dads eyes open looking at me.

I quickly swing my axe down at my dad. His blood flies everywhere as my axe enters his chest. I look over at my mom as she screams out in horror. I smile at her as she looks up at me with tears flowing down her cheeks dripping down onto the bed. I take my axe out of my dad as my mom gets up and runs for the door.

I quickly swing my axe to her side as she stops screaming. Blood flies everywhere. I take my axe out of the, now, lifeless body as it drops to the floor. I start to laugh at the sight of my parents dead. Then I hear running foot steps and the door flies open. I see my brother, Alex, with horror in his eyes and he starts to cry.

"Oh, who's the baby now!" I say to him in a childish voice.

"Your gonna pay you son of a bitch!" He yells at me as he start to run at me.

I quickly get out of the way and sticking my foot out tripping him. I swing my axe down at his back and blood flies everywhere as his screaming starts to quite. Then he stops as I laugh at his motionless body laying at my feet.

"Yes, officer, he just killed my mom and dad. Oh god he just killed my brother too! Please help me!" I hear a voice yell out while crying.

I walk out of the room seeing my brother, Zac, at the end of the hallway in the corner curled up on the ground.

"Oh god he coming for me!" He yells out for help as I walk over to him.

Tears start to flow more down his red cheeks as I laugh at him. I walk in front of him as I raise my axe above my head again.

"He's gonna kill me, please help!" He yells out for help one last time as I swing my axe down at his head splitting it in half covering the walls in his blood.

I pick up the phone and put it to my ear.

"Hello? Hello, sir were are you? Were do you live?" The person at the end says.

'Wow, what a dumbass." I think.

"He's no longer here." I say hanging up the phone and throwing it on the floor stomping on it crushing it into hundreds of tiny pieces.

I put my axe in its holster as I turn around with a big and happy smile on my face.

'I have finally done it, I killed them!'

I walk over to my room entering it. I go over to my closet and grab a suitcase that I keep around just in case I ever accually run away. I pick it up and throw it on my bed. I go over to my dresser and take out all of my clothes.

My clothes are pretty much all the same, black jeans, black undershirts, different colored plaid shirts, a few normal t-shirts with stuff on it, and some black boxers. I put all of it in my bag stuffing it in not caring if it's folded because I'm in such a rush.

I grab my phone charger, drawing book, headphones, and art kit and put that in it too as I zip up the suitcase. I then run downstairs into the kitchen with my bag and grab some water bottles and put them in. Then I grab two boxes of granola bars and other them in my bag too.

I look around seeing if there's anything else I need. I go ahead and grab some extra water and food and run back up to my room. I walk over to my window and look outside. The sky is dark with clouds and a full moon.

I open my window and and drop my bag out of the window into the backyard. I then jump out of the window into a tree landing on a sturdy branch. I climb down the tree and get on the floor.

I run over to my bag and put it over my shoulder. I run over to the woods that is not far from my house. I enter the woods running as I start to hear police sirens. I speed up running in a curvy direction dodging trees. After a while of running I lean up against a tree and take a breath. Then I start to hear barking of dogs.

'Shit!' I think getting back up and running again.

I go to a deep river that I go to when I feel down, which is quiet often, and run across the bridge. I take my blood covered axe out and cut down the bridge as it falls causing a big splash. I put my axe back in its holster. I run behind a tree as they approach the river.

"Maybe he went this way!" I hear them yell as they run to the right.

I laugh as they go out of view. I then continue my running.

After a while of running I start to get out of breath. Like I said, I'm not really the athletic type. I go and lean against a tree taking deep breaths. I lean my head back against the tree closing my eyes.

I take out a water and open it. I put it to my mouth as I start to chug it. My mouth was so dry, I hate it when it's dry. I finish the water and squish it putting the lid on it and putting it back in my bag.