Chapter Fifteen: The Dark Pond

I start to wake up to Teenagers by My Chemical Romance on my phone. I open my eyes and look over at my phone. I reach for it and turn off the music. I sit up looking around as my vision adjusts. Then I remember about tonight, the guys night out. I get up out of my bed and walk over to my dresser. I grab a pair of black underwear and put it on. Then I grab a pair of new black jeans and put those on too. Then i grab my new LoZ shirt putting that on.

I grab a pair of black socks and put them on. I grab my new black boots and put them on. Lastly I grab my plaid-like hoodie and put it on not zipping it up so that people can see my new awsome shirt. I something around my neck and remember its my new necklace. I walk over to my desk and put on my mouth gaurd, fingerless gloves, and my LoZ beanie. I grab my 3DS and put it in my pocket along with my phone and headphones.

I walk out of my room and go down stairs. I see Jeff, BEN, and Toby sitting on the couch.

"Were are you going?" BEN asks.

"Just going on a walk." I say as I walk to the front doors.

"Your not gonna bring your weapons?" BEN asks.

"I odnt think I need them." I say.

"Oh ya, that reminds me. I forgot to show you something." BEN says getting up walks over to my.

He looks at my necklace and takes the little sword out of it.

"Watch this." He says.

Then he presses the butten on it and the little sword suddenly enlarges into a huge sword that looks like an actual sword from Legends of Zelda.

"Whoa!" I say in amazement.

"Ya, and only me and you can open it. It scans your finger to tell who it is. It only opens to mine and yours fingers." He says.

He then hands it to me.

"How do you close it?" I ask.

"Oh ya, watch." He says.

He presses a butten on the shield part of the necklace and the sword suddenly goes little again. I suppose the shield scans your finger too.

"Thank you!" I say once again.

"Your welcome." He says laughing a little.

I walk out of the mansion closing the door behind me. I start to walk in a random direction. After a while of walking I come across a dark pond. I walk over and look in it. I can't even see anything because of how dark I is.

I just shrug then I start to turn around but stop whem something starts to come out of the water. I look over and see its the dark iron sword that looks just like Link's sword but darker. Then a head pops out of the water. It looks just like Link but darker.

"Who are you?" He asks with a smirk.

"I'm Jake, sho are you?" I ask.

"I'm Dark Link." He says.

"Who?" I ask.

He just laugh then he jumps out of the water. I quickly grab the sword from my necklace and it enlarges.

"Call down, I'm not gonna hurt you...... that much." He says then he swings his sword at me.

I quickly dodge it. I swing my sword at his leg pricing it.

"Ah you bitch!" He yells out.

He kicks my in the stomach with his other leg. I quickly get up as he swings at me again. He hits my arm and I kick him the the nuts. I swing my sword at his arm and he blocks it. I kick the side of his knee breaking his leg. I smirk as he grabs my arm and jumps into the water. I grip my sword tightly so I would let go of it.

I take one quick breath of air before he brings me into the water. I kick and squirm trying to get out of his grip but his grip it to strong. I start to loose my breath as the air bubbles float away. He punches me in the stomach making me gasp for air but only get a mouth full of water. I start to choke on the water not being able to breath. Then ny vision starts to go black and i past out. Is this really how I die?

I start to wake up and quickly choke on water sitting up and coughing up water. I finish up as i look around. I see Slenderman, BEN, and Toby sitting in a hospital looking room.

"Are y-you ok?" Toby asks.

"Y-ya." I say leaning against the wall.

"Wh-what happened?" I ask.

"Well when you weren't back here after a long time I went through you 3DS and found you in a dark room passed out so I grabbed you and came back here through my 3DS and quickly told Slenderman and we took you here and Slenderman healed you as much as he could until all we could do is wait." BEN says.

"Oh, damn." I say.

"Do you remember anything?" Slenderman asks.

"All I remember is I came across a dark pond and then this guy that looks like Link popped out of the water and he said his name was Dark Link then we got into a big fight and he dragged me into the water and I passes out." I say.

"Dark Link, he's one of Zalgo's best fighters." Slenderman says.

"I'm going to fucking kill him!" BEN yells out in an angry tone.

"Calm d-down BEN." Toby says.

BEN closes his eyes and starts to take deep breaths.

"What time is it?" I ask.

"It's 6:57pm." Slenderman says.

We still have time for our guys night out!

"Are we still gonna do the guys night out?" I ask.

"Y-yes." Toby says putting a smile on my face.

I'm still gonna get my revenge on this Dark Link guy.