Chapter Eight: Upgrades and Training

"Hey, Jake, breakfast is ready if you wanna come down and gets some." Someone at the door says waking me up.

I get up off of my bed and walk over to the door. I open it and see that it is Eyeless Jack as he walks away. He walks downstairs as I follow him into the kitchen. I see Hoodie, Masky, Ticci-Toby, and Sally sitting at the table.

"Wheres everyone else?" I ask as E.J. sits down at the table.

"There still asleep." Masky says.

"Do you have to bring your axe around everywhere you go?" Toby says.

"Huh, oh um, sorry. I'll go put it up." I say walking away heading upstairs.

I walk back into my room throwing my holster with my axe still in it on the bed. I run back downstairs to see everyone eating waffles.

"Want s-some?" Toby asks.

"Sure." I say as I walk over to a seat in between Toby and Sally.

Toby puts three waffles on the plate in front of me.

"Thanks." I say reaching for the syrup.

"Your welcome." Toby says.

I grab it and pour some one my waffles. I grab a fork and start eating.

"Do you wanna play a game after this?" Sally says.

"Sur-" I try to say before someone interrupts me.

"He can't, Slenderman needs to talk to him after he finishes eating." Masky says.

"Sorry." I say to Sally.

After a little while I finish up eating and so does everyone else. I get up grabbing my plate and walking over to the sink washing it off and putting it in the sink. I turn around and start walking to Slenderman's office. I walk up to it and knock on the door.
"Come in." He says.

I open the door to see him sitting at his desk.

"Have a seat." He says.

"So what did you want to talk about?" I ask.

"Well, your axe, it's already getting rusty so I thought you would like to customize a new axe?" He says.

"What, no, I wanna keep using my axe." I say.

"You can always use your axe it's just it will brake soon so maybe you would like a new one so that yours doesn't." He says.

"Fine." I say.

I don't want my axe to break but I also want to keep using it. But I can't do both so I'll just get a new one I guess.

"Ok, great, what do you want it to look like?" He asks.

I start to think then I get it. "I want the handle to be two feet, wait no, three feet long with a medium size black metal head, sharp of course." I say.

"Ok, and were would you like the operator sign to be?" He asks.

"The what sign?" I ask confused.

"The sign of the Creepypasta. It's an O with a X through it." He says.

"Hmm, I guess on the left side of the metal part." I say unsure.

"Ok, and is there anything else that you would like on your axe?" He asks.

"No, I'm good." I say shrugging.

What else would I add on it?

"Ok it will be ready by twelve o'clock tonight." He says as I get up.

I nod my head as I walk out of his office.

"Hey, in the mean time maybe you could get a little training in with Toby." Slenderman says.

I nod my head as I close the door behind me. I walk away looking for Toby. I see him in the living room watching the news with Jeff and L.J.

"if you see this kid, please turn him in. His name is Jake Henderson and he has kill four people, his mother, father, and his two brothers. He ran away just two nights ago." I hear the T.V. say.

Then they notice me and look at me.

"Hey, nice job. Your whole family, really?" Jeff says.

"Yep." I say as I smile.

"Any who, Toby, do you think we can do a little training?" I ask him looking at him.

"S-sure." He says getting up.

"Ok cool, let me go get my axe." I say running up to my room.

I go into my room grabbing my holster and axe putting it on and running back downstairs.

"Lets go." Toby says as he walks to the backdoor.

He walks out as I follow him and I look around. There are some training dummies.

"Well show my what you got." He says.

I grin at him as I go charging at a dummy. After three hours or so we finish up. The moon is up as the night sky is full of stars.

"You d-did good. Here t-take this, a l-little welcoming g-gift from me." Toby says smiling tossing a hatchet to me.

I catch it as I look at it.

"Thanks!" I say.

I really like it, now I just need to find out were to hold it. We walk back inside seeing jeff and L.J. still haven't moved from the couch.

"H-hey, couch potatoes." Toby says as we both laugh at them.

They glare at us.

"Shut up!" They both yell at us.

We finish up laughing and continue walking. I see Slenderman walking up to us with something is his hands.

"Here, your axe is done." He says hanging me my new axe.

I grab it and look at it. I feel the edge like I did the last time and my finger starts to instantly bleed. I lick the blood off my finger as it continues to bleed.

"Thanks!" I say as I continue to walk.

I go to my room closing the door behind me and taking off my gear putting my weapons on my bed looking at them. I grab my old axe and walk over to the closet putting it in there and closing the closet back up. I go and look at my new weapons smiling. I look at my new hatchet and see it says something on it. It reads:

From: Ticci-Toby
To: Jake the Lumberjack

Jake the Lumberjack? Hmm, I like it. It really suits me.