Chapter Twenty: It's Over

I start to wake up hearing a familiar voice talking. 

"Is he going to be ok?" He says. 

I slowly open my eyes as i feel the pain again. I start coughing as i can see everyone looking over at me. 

"H-here." Toby says handing me a glass of water. 

I take it and take a drink of it. My coughing slows down as i look up. I'm back in my room and BEN, Toby, and Slenderman with his brothers are in my room. I'm in my bed. 

"Wh-what happened?" I ask. 

"Well, a hunter that some how got away from us got to you and attempted to kill you but failed because luckily i got to you in time." Slenderman says. 

I sit up and look over at Toby and BEN. BEN's cheeks has a light shade of black line going down his cheeks. Toby's cheeks are a light shade of red. 

"Ill go ahead and make dinner for everone." Slenderman says before he disappears and so do his brothers.

"You you ok?" BEN asks. 

"Yes." I say. 

I grab my 3DS out of my back pocket and put it on my bed. It was starting to get a little uncomfortable. I take the covers off of my and lift my shirt up. There is a huge black and blue wound with a inch long scar in the middle. They look at it too. I pull my shirt back down trying to ignore it. I get up out of my bed slowly as the pain increases. 

"C-calm down, y-you need to r-rest." Toby says. 

"I'm ok, I'll just rest downstairs in the living room." I say grabbing my 3DS and walking over to my door. 

"Are you sure?" BEN asks. 

"Yes, now come on." I say putting a smile on my face and opening the door. 

They get up and follow me downstairs into the living room. I go and sit down on the left end side of the couch and BEN sits next to me. Toby sits next to BEN.

I grab the remote off of the coffee table and turn the T.V. on. I turn on American Horror Stories: Hotel and play episode one. Jeff and E.J. come down not thst much longer after i did. I take out my 3DS and put in the second game of Legends of Zelda. 

"Dinner!" Slenderman yells out from the kitchen. 

I put my 3DS in my pocket and walk into the kitchen and sit down and BEN and Toby sit next to me like always. Slenderman serves out the food. He made meatloaf, mash potatoes and gravy, and some vegetables. 

"Thank you." I day in a quiet voice. 

My throat has really been hurting. I take a sit of water before i start to eat. Around thirty minutes or so later i finish up eating. I grab my plate getting ready to put it away when Toby grabs it from me. 

"I'll h-help you." He says putting it on his plate and getting up. 

I could see BEN glare at Toby and Toby smirk at him. Them two fighting is starting to really get on my nerves, there my best friends. He puts it in the sink as i get up. I walk back into the living room and seeing Jade, Shannon, and McKenzie sitting on the couch talking to Jeff, E.J., and L.J.

i go and sit down at the end of the couch as Toby and BEN follow me. BEN rushes to sit next to me beating Toby. They where obviously racing to sit next to me. I shrug and look up at the screen and see American Horror Stories: Hotel is still playing. I watch it as Slenderman and his brothers clean up the kitchen. I take out my 3DS and continue playing my game. Then twelve o'clock approaches. I am getting so tired from all of what happen today, its been a really long day for me. I put my 3DS back in my pocket and get up. 

"Does anyone any one want some cheesecake?" Slenderman calls out. 

"Come and get it." He says once again. 

I walk over into the kitchen and grab a plate with a peice of cheesecake already on it. I then grab a fork and sit down at the table. Toby and BEN must not be hungry. I look over at them and see them arguing like they always do. It really irritates me how they seem to do that 24/7.

I dig in eating my cheesecake slowly. Hoodie, Masky, me, and Slenderman are the only one's who got a piece. 

"Do they not like cheesecake or what?" I ask eating. 

"I don't know but its there loss!" Masky says as he continues to eat his peice. 

"Yep." Hoodie says agreeing. 

I finish up my peice as Hoodie and Masky get another peice of cheesecake. I put my dish in the sink and walk into the living room seeing the still arguing, i just roll my eyes at them.

They didn't even notice me. I walk over to the stairs and walk up them kind of dragging my feet. I walk into my room and close the door behind me. I do the same routine like ever night and go sit in my bed. I lay down in my bed and slowly close my eyes. It's nice to finally get some rest.