Chapter Eleven: Zalgo, Our Enemy

"This is Trenderman, Splenderman, and Offenderman." Slenderman says pointing at them as I continue to look at them.

"Oh u-um hi." I say kind of shy.

"Hello." They all say.

I look at them as Offenderman continues to look at me weirdly.

"Offenderman, no!" Trenderman says.

"So, why are they here? Not to be rude but still?" I ask.

"Well, ever since you joined us, Zalgo h-" Slenderman starts to say before I interrupted him.

"Wait, who's Zalgo?" I ask.

They look at each other.

"Well, Zalgo is, well in your world, what you call the Satan but more.... Evil." Trenderman says.

"As I was saying, Zalgo has been watching us and sending spies to watch us. We think that he's planning an attach on us." Slenderman says.

"What!? Why?!" I asks with a little panic in my voise.

"Well, he wants you." Slenderman says as my eyes widen.

"W-why?" I ask.

"Because he wants to train you in ways of evil before he looses the chance and make you one of his proxies." He says.

"So what can we do?" I ask.

"Well, we need to train you." He said.

"Ok, how?" I ask.

"Well, Trenderman will train you in the ways of smarts and tactics, I will train you to be able to scare and put fear in them, Offenderman will train you in the ways of craziness (I don't know *shrugs* I'm sowwy), Offenderman will train you by speed and how to get out of a bad situation." Slenderman said.

"When do we get started?" I ask.

"Tomorrow at four in the afternoon." Trenderman said.

I nod my head as I turn around.

"Oh and Jake, always be on guard and prepared." Slenderman says.

I nod my head again and turn around. I run up the stairs and into my room. I walk in and close the door behind me. I put my axe and hatchet along with there holsters in the closet. I walk over to my dresser that I have recently packed with my clothes and grab a pair of new but yet same looking clothes, a black and green plaid shirt with a black undershirt and some black jeans and of course some boxers.

I walk over to the bathroom and close the door. I start the shower turning it all the way to cold and start undressing. I finish as i step into the shower. As the water drops slash against my skin the red crimson colored blood flows down my body as the shower floor covers with a mix of water and blood. I wash my hair and body for fifteen minutes or so and get out. I grab the towel off the hanger by the shower and dry myself.

I finish drying myself and grab thw clothes that i got out earlier and put them on. I walk out of the bathroom and back into my room. I go and sit down on my bed getting on my phone. I get off my phone seeing nothing is going on and then lay down on my bed. I slowly start to close my eyes and go to sleep. I suddenly wake up from a sudden knocking on my door.

I slowly get up out of my bed and i scratch my messy brown hair. I open the door seeing its Toby.

"H-hey, breakfast I-I ready." He says.

"Ok, what is it?" I ask putting my hands to my side.

"Waffles." He says putting a smile on my face.

"Ok." I say as I walk out of my room.

Me and Toby walk down the stairs and into the kitchen. I go and sit down as Toby sits next to me.

I just shrug as I grab some waffles and starting to eat them as Toby does the same. After a little while I finally finish up eating. I gwt up grabbing my plate and putting it in the kitchen sink. I then turn around and start walking to my room as someone runs up to me.

"Hey, Jake, wait up." He says.

I turn to see it's BEN.

"Oh, hey, what's up?" I say.

"Nothing i was just wondering if you would want to play some games in my room?" He asks.

"Oh, cool, sure." I replie shrugging.

I walk up the stairs following BEN to his room. We approach his room and walk in. As i walk in i look around. His walls are a dark shade f green abd ge has a ton of videogame stuff, XBox, PS3, Nintendo 3DS, game cube, ext.

"Do you like?" BEN asks.

"Ya!" I say.

We walk over and sit down. He hands me a controller and we start to play a game called Legends of Zelda: Major's Mask.

After a while of playing Slenderman called me downstairs to his office.

"Hey, sorry I have to go but maby we could continue another time?" I say getting.

"Ya, I would like that." He says.

I walk out of the door seeing Toby walking over to me.

"Hey." I say as he walks past me into BEN's room.

I shrug and run downstairs to Slenderman's office.

"Hello child." He says.

"Hey." I say.

I see his brothers walk in.

"Your training will start now." Trenderman said.

I nod my head as they start walking to the back yard into the woods as I follow them.

*Time Skip: After Training*

I sit against a tree finally glad that it's over breathing heavily. Slenderman and his brother's are standing in front of me.

"S-so how did i do?" I asks.

"They said that you got a perfect A. I'm proud of you, Jake, you did very well." Slenderman said.

"Th-thank you." I say putting a smile of my face.

I get up and walk into the mansion as they follow me. I go uo to my room as they walk into Slenderman's office doing who knows what. I go up to my room and flopping down on my bed tired out of my mind. My whole body is sore. I close my heavy eye lids slowly resting my head down and drifting off to sleep.