Chapter Eighteen: The Big Battle (part 1)

"Yes!" I say out loud in happiness. 

I finally beat the game. I look up to see everyone staring at me. 

"Sorry." I say as they go back to doing what ever they where doing. 

Then suddenly the front doors of the masion burst open as Toby runs through it running to Slenderman's office. Then five minutes later Slenderman and his brother's appear in the living room. 

"Everyone! Get really, there has been a sighting of Zalgo and his army heading this way!" Slenderman yells put making sure everyone in the mansion hears. 

I quickly run up to my room and grab my axe and hatchet putting them on. I make sure i have my necklace on too. I run back downstairs seeing that almost everyone is down in the living room with all sorts of weapons. 

"Is everyone ready?" Slenderman asks. 

Everyone says yes and nods including me. My heart is pumping fast as my blood races in me.

Then everyone runs out of the masion. We all start running. Some jumping tree to tree, some running on all four legs, and some just running normally like me. Then we start to approach a huge army with a giant demon-like creature leading them. That must be Zalgo. I look at the army and see Nathan by Zalgo's side. 

"You dont have to do this, if you just give me Jake then no one will have to die." Zalgo says in a demonic voice. 

I grab my axe and grip it tightly. 

"That is not going to happen Zalgo, you shall never tough Jake!" Slenderman yells out. 

I look behind me over at him. My eyes widen at the sight of him. There are eight tentacle coming out of his back. They werr black and moving around. 

"If that how it shall be, charge!" Zalgo yells causing his army to run at us as everyone runs towards them. 

I run into a hunter and quickly swing my axe at his head causing him to die. Then i do it to another person. I look around to see blp od flying everywhere. I cand see Zalgo and Slenderman fight. Then i see him, dark link. My eyes narrow at him as i start to run but someone runs in front of me.

"Your time is up!" She yells. 

She swing her knife as me but i block it with my axe. I quickly kick her down to the ground as she lets out a groan of anger. I put my axe above my head and swing it down at her head. My axe goes straigh through her head in between her eyes causing her blood to fly everywhere. I then look back up and start to run after Dark Link agian. 

His back is facing me and i run up to him and jump swinging my axe down through his back making his black blood fly up out of his back and into the air. His lifeless body falls to the ground. I take my axe out of his back then i suddenly get tackled down by someone. 

"Dont go to sleep!" She says as she swings her knife down as me. 

I quickly grab my sword and make it enlarge causing it to go through her stomach. She drops her knife as i grab it and slice her neck with it. I push her off of me and i get up. I run and grab my axe as i put my sword away. I loon over to see someine about to swing there katana at BEN.

I quickly run over to him and push him down making him throw his weapon up in the air and it lands somewhere. I see it is Nathan that i push down. He quickly gets up and tries to run off. I grab my hatchet and throw it at his head making him to fall down to the ground dead. Then i run over to BEN and help him kill his victim. Then we go back to back. 

"Hey." He says swinging his sword at a hunter. 

"Hey." I say as i swing my axe at a hunter. 

"How are you?" I ask. 

"Perfectly fine, how about you?" He asks sarcastically swinging his sword as another hunter killing him. 

"Good, i guess." I say shrugging killing another hunter. 

I see Jade, Shannon, and McKenzie are huddled up as McKenzie tries to protect them against the other hunters. I quickly run over to them and swing my axe killing one of them and i do it agian and again clearing my way to them. 

"Are you guys ok?" I ask. 

"Y-yes." Shannon says.

I turn around and continue to swing my axe at hunters killing them as McKenzie does the same with her katana. I run over to a tree and cut it down causing it to fall down on a group of hunters with some weird looking creature the kept saying something about him being a rake. I hear there bones crunch and crack as blood more blood flies up in the air. Then i get tackled once again. I quickly kick them off of me. I look up to see a guy thst looks kind of like the main character in Pokemon but not exactly like him. He gets uo and jumps at ny. 

I swing my axe down at his head making him fall down him my axe in his head. I take it out and start running. I run into another hunter as he swings his katana at me. I chop off his arm holding his katana making him scream out in pain and his arm falls to the forest floor covered in blood. I kick him down as i swing my axe down at his neck making his head pop off of his now lifeless body. 

I run over to onther hunter swing my axe at his side making him scream out in pain before he dies like the other hunters have died.