Chapter 16- Falling For A Thug

^^ Blaze ^^

He looks so mean 😂

Sometimes it takes being away from someone for a while to realize how much you really need them in your life.

~Blaze~

"Did you get me everything I asked for?" I asked the boys as they walked in the room. Mike grunted and threw me my gym bag, I could care less about his attitude.

They're all mad at me cause I'm leaving the hospital and the doctors want me to stay for another week but I said that wasn't happening.

I told them they had three days or I was getting her my damn self and today's been the third day, meaning they ran out of time and I'd be damned if I let her stay there any longer.

I rewrapped my stomach before slowly sliding on a zip up black jacket with grey sweatpants and Nike slides.

"Alright I'm ready, you guys got my medicine and shit packed, right?" I asked them as I put the hoodie over my head, they nodded. I followed them out to my truck where they made me sit backseat.

I'm mad they're treating me like a fucking child.

"What time we doing this?" Jermaine asked as he drove towards Chuck house to pick him up. After we get him we're going straight to the trap.

"As soon as we possibly can, I want this over with. Have any of y'all talked to Chad lately?" I asked them, Chad was my undercover. He was at Travis trap letting me know everything that's going on.

"He called while you were in the bathroom, said everything should go smooth."

"How is she?" they didn't answer me, instead Mike blew the horn for Chuck to come out the house. Even when he got to the truck they still didn't answer.

"I said, how is she?" I repeated through clenched teeth.

"Chill, chill. She's good, you'll have her back by tonight now stop stressing, you heard what the doctor said. Do you wanna go back to the hospital?" Mike asked.

"No, but I know one thing, you better stop treating me like I'm 10 years old. I've been shot, that's all, damn," I muttered. He pulled up to my place and we got out. The first thing I did was call out my dogs name.

"Coco! Where are you, girl?" before I knew it, I heard her running around the corner, barking. But she was acting unusual, she was pulling me towards the house.

"What is it?" I asked confused. I followed her inside the living room and inside I found a man on the ground in all black with his leg bleeding.

She attacked him.

"What the fuck are you doing in my home?" I snapped at him, his eyes widened at me.

"P-Please don't kill me, man. I was just doing my job-"

"Who sent you?" he wouldn't answer so Mike pulled out his gun and aimed it at his head.

"T-Travis, I was looking for you, but your dog attacked me. He wants you brought to him dead or alive."

"So you came here to kill him?" Mike snapped squeezing the trigger, the dudes eyes were filled with fear.

"N-No, that's not w-what I was going to do. I-I have no gun, please don't shoot," he begged, I narrowed my eyes at him.

"What were you going to do then?" I asked folding my arms, he looked down.

"Let you know what Travis w-wanted, he wants to be on top. The girl is in danger and he said if he don't get what he wants, he's going to um, beat her so bad till you can't recognize her anymore..." at the mention on Monique I stormed to him and yanked him up, slamming him up against the wall.