Chapter 27- Falling For A Thug

Forgiveness~ Anyone can hold a grudge, but it takes person with character to forgive. When you forgive, you release yourself from a painful burden. Forgiveness doesn't mean that what happened was okay.. and it doesn't mean that person should still be welcome in your life. It just means that you have made peace with the past and are ready to let go.

~Monique~

*Explicit chapter*

"Now, there's a lot of haters out there hatin' on people relationships and stuff. Don't nobody wanna see you happy. They always tryin to take your joy, bring you down.. but you gotta be the one to sit by your mate and say imma be with you no matter what," Pleasure P spoke through the radio. Blaze was just getting out the shower and packing his things as Jermaine blasted this song in the room.

"Man turn that shit off," Blaze mumbled.

"Fuck it, she did wrong. You did wrong too. You know what I'm saying? But y'all gotta put up with each other's shit-"

"Jermaine I don't want to hear this," Blaze snapped but Jermaine ignored him and continued to play it.

"I don't want y'all to lose this relationship, so y'all gotta stay strong, don't wanna move on-"

"Jermaine-"

"I know y'all sick and tired of the fussing, and the fighting, and the cussing. But Mookie he loves you, and you love him too," he sung with his hand over the remote, using it as a microphone.

"What the fuck-"

"She did you wrong, you did her wrong. She takes you back, you take her back! She did you wrong Blaze, and you did her wrong Blaze. But she'll take you back, just take her back," Jermaine sung loudly over the music as he looked at Blaze. My jaw dropped at how he remixed the song.

"Jermaine what the hell?" Blaze said surprising me by laughing. "How the hell do you come up with this shit?" Jermaine laughed too and shrugged.

"To be honest, I don't even know. It was a nice remix though, right?"

"No."

"Fuck you Blaze," Jermaine said causing him to laugh. I looked down at my watch to see that it was time for me and Blaze to leave.

"Um, Blaze?" I called his name cautiously, because I knew that he still wasn't happy with me so I didn't want to aggravate him. He stopped laughing with Jermaine and looked at me.

"What?"

"It's time for us to uh, go if we're gonna make our um.. our flight," I stuttered and mentally cursed myself for it. He checked his Rolex and then zipped his suit case up.

"Alright, Jermaine I can trust y'all while I'm gone right? If y'all need me I'll come back-"

"Yes nigga, we got this, and if not we'll get your dad to help. Go have fun but not too much fun," Jermaine said with a smirk, I blushed but Blaze shook his head no.

"Nah, but I'm about to load the truck and Jermaine you ain't gotta go home but you gotta get out my house," Blaze told him before grabbing my bags from my hands and walking out the room. The second he left, Jermaine looked at me and spoke.

"This vacation for y'all can either change things for better or for worse, but whatever happens, don't give up. And remember that you can call me whenever, alright?" he said seriously causing me to nod and tell him alright. It's not often that Jermaine is serious so when he is, it means that you need to listen to what he's saying.

"Thank you, I hope things change for the better," I told him.

"Uh huh, now go get in the truck before Blaze leaves you, cause you know he will," he said causing me to laugh. I told him bye before getting in the truck and soon after, we were on our way to New York.