Ch. 7

Avery's p.o.v.

Tom led me to my room silently. Not even looking at me.

"Dammit tom! Why am I here? So what, I'm the future Luna, whoopdie do! I will never EVER make a good luna. And you know it! So I say you let me go and we go our separate ways."

"Nice try avery. I can't let the future Luna go. You are very important to this pack. Your here because you are family. Not by blood, but by fate. No matter what you will always end up here. This is your home, you will always be welcomed here."

"Tom you know I don't belong here. Your son made sure that I knew!"

"My son, your mate, just doesn't know how to handle this. He just met you and you haven't even talked. By the way your room is here."

I didn't even noticed that we stopped in front of a door. I looked at him questioning but he just shrugged. I sighed and opened the door. Right when I stepped in I fell in love with the room. The walls were a lavender that went with the blue curtains. Against the wall between two windows was a queen size sleigh bed. It was a purple flower comforter (like Bella's from twilight). I turned to the left and saw a bathroom. In the bathroom there was a jacuzzi/shower. A few feet from the bed there is a giant tv. with a playstation connected to it. now that will be played alot. i then notice a walk in closet a fee feet from the bed. a frickin walk in closet!!! It was empty because I just came here. And don't have an clothes expect what I'm wearing.

"I will have some one bring you shopping tomorrow for clothes." Tom explains to me.

I try to argue back. Hence the word try.

"To that is ok I won't be staying here long. I do not need anymore clothes."

"My dear you don't have any clothes expect what your wearing. I will not take no as an answer." I sigh in defeat and take in my new room.

"Thank you Tom. Thank you so much. How can I ever repay you for what you have done for me?"

"There u no need for you to repay me. I only ask that you enjoy your stay here. No matter how long it is." Tim replys. Then with a tip of his head he leaves. I sit down on the very soft bed and think of what to do. I could take a run, I sure could use it.

'No idiot, we are still a rogue they think we would be escaping.' My wolf reminds me.

Ok sadly no to the run. Hmmm... Ooooohhhh I know I could play playstation! What game to play though? I walk over to the tv and sort through the games. I finally decide to play grand theft auto. Right before I was about to start the game I heard a knock on the door. I wasn't sure if I was supposed to answer it or not thinking it's my mate, so I decided to ignore it. A minute later I hear another knock on the door, I ignore and start playing grand theft auto as quietly as I can. Again I hear a knock at the door with a voice at the end,

"I can hear you playing grand theft auto. Open the goddamn door."

The only problem it wasn't the deep voice of a male or my mate. It was a voice of a girl. But who would want to see me? Who would want to talk to a rogue. I pause the game and walk to the door and slowly open it only to reveal my best friend who moved so long ago. Alex. Who I thought was human...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys... Sooo good? Bad? Sorry if its short but i am so tired! I had another sleepover with my friends. I finally decided to put myself in the book!! Ahhh it's a miracle!! So I decided to try and do something different. The person who leaves the best comment gets a shoutout every time I update. The only deadline is when I post a chapter, but that's obvious. It could either e the same person or a different person each time. I am just looking for a awesome creative positive comment! So please, please

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

thanks,

Alex <3