Ch. 21

Dylan's p.o.v.

I wait in the kitchen while Avery talks to her fucking asshole of a brother. I wait a few minutes to hear crying and muffled noises. I walk out to see Avery and Ashton hugging and crying. When I walk in the room I decide to be nice about it,

"What the hell is going on!" Ok so maybe not so nice..

Avery tenses and backs away from Ashton. Avery starts to walk slowly towards me knowing me and my wolf are pissed.

"Dylan, me and Ashton were talking about his mate and how she got captured and was forced to help my dad. Ashton is not at fault here, he was doing what would be right to help his mate, I forgiven him and so should you, after all wouldn't you do the same for me?" Avery asks. damn I love her voice so soft and angelic, damn I sound so whipped right now. Bad part is I would do it for her, I would do anything for her. even if it meant forgiving her stupid ass brother for doing this.

"Ok ok fine Ashton we will help you get your mate back, but if your lying and planning something and helping her dad I'm going to kill you." he look at me with a shocked expression then nods his head multiple times and open his mouth but I cut him off.

"Don't say thank you and that shit because I will change my mind right now and kick you off my territory a ill do it." he just give me a curt nod and mumbled ok. Avery gives me a glare and I just give her a goofy grin, she looks t me and sighs with a shake of her head. god I love her, wait I just said I love her.. I love Avery Thomson, the rouge, my mate.

(I was going to stop there but I realized it was wayyy to short so here ya go)

Avery's p.o.v.

Dylan's going to help Ashton? He may seem mean and posseive but he truly is a caring mate. that's the reason why I love him. Woah wait did I just say love him?! no I can't possibly love him I don't really know him either. it must be my wolf talking.

'Oh no it's all you talking Avery all you'

'Well it's nice to see you too kat
(Avery's wolf) where have you been the last couple of days huh?!'

'You seemed to have everything under controlled so I didn't bother'
she states then leaves me to deal with two alphas, such a great wolf I have. I look between Ashton and Dylan and seeing them have a stare down I sigh and push past them towards the kitchen to make some food. Dylan looks away from Ashton and asks where I'm going. I answer saying to make food. With the word food Ashton and Dylan both run toward the kitchen and sits in the counter. Well I guess their hungry too.
I start to look around the kitchen and decide to cook chicken parm, so I grab the ingredients and get started. In the middle of cooking most of the pack come and ask what the smell is and everyone answers by someone's cooking something good. so instead of making 3 chicken parm I had to make the whole pack some, which is a lot. by the time I was done cooking the whole pack was full and I was tired. Dylan walks in and looks at me with a smile which I return but tiredly.

"Everyone told me to tell you that the food was spectacular and to thank you." It's only 2 and I am so tired. I just wave at him and start to walk towards the stairs to go to my room, and I didn't even eat. I hear footsteps follow me and think it's Dylan walking up the stairs to my room. I walk into the bedroom and leave the door open for Dylan to come in. I turn around expecting Dylan but it's ashton.

"Ashton what are you doing in here? do you need anything?" I ask curious of why he followed me.

"I wanted to ask you something chr-Avery." He looks at me and I just nod for him to go on. "I want you to come home with me. Dylan can come to if he wants and you can meet mom and dad, it would be great, what do you think?" I just look at him and sigh I don't know if I actually want to meet my birth parents. But I do want to get to know Ashton better.

"I would have to see what Dylan said before I do anything, but maybe." I leave him with that and he walks out with a giant grin on his face. Dylan then comes and looks at me.

"What?" I a not knowing what he wants.

"Why was Ashton in here? what did he say to you?"

"He just asked me to come home with him, that's all." I say like no big deal, probably the wrong thing to say.

"WHAT!? That little son of a bitch he thinks he can just come here and take you like I won't care?! no well your not going I mea-"

"I didn't ask you Dylan and you didn't let me finish. I was going to say he invited me and you to come and met my real parents. I just told him I would think about it, that's all." I state and lay down on the bed and close my eyes. He sighs and comes lay next to me.

"Your right we can talk about this tomorrow and see how you feel about it." he kisses the top of my head and puts his arm around my waist. Even if it is 2 in the afternoon I fell into a dreamless sleep next to my mate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi how are you guys doing? Sorry if you think it's short but I've been busy and have a lot to do and have been trying my best to update. some of you guys send me awesome comments but others are like please update! I'm trying I promise you each day I try to work on this but sometimes I can't. I love all your comments and adore every single one of them even if the comment is hate. I love you all and I don't know what to do without you so please

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

Thanks love you guys,

Alex <3

***unedited*****