Ch. 27

Michaels p.o.v.

She was so beautiful I thought as I looked at her sleeping form. I move my hand to touch her pale cold cheek, and before I could blink she has me in a headlock. I feel the tingles shoot up my arms for us touching. Alex rushes in and starts saying something but I can't hear her over my beating heart. She lets go of me and I rub my neck mumbling good grip and walking away with a dazed expression. I walked downstairs still rubbing my neck, the feeling of her arms not wanting to disappear.

"Dude what's wrong with you? you look like you've seen a ghost." I looked up shocked that I made it downstairs into the living room where everyone is.

"Might as well been, she put me in a headlock, I mean she didn't hurt me but she had the balls to do it."

"Who's she? the girl we found? why were you even in the room with her?" I looked at Chris and shook my head.

"She's my mate, her name is Julia, and she's my mate."

"Congrats Michael," Dylan and Chris pat me on the back and as I tell then the story they laugh at how she had the balls to put me in a headlock. We all stopped talking as we heard footsteps coming down the stairs. Avery and Julia come into view and I'm breathless.

"Everyone this is Julia, Julia this is everyone."

"Give the lady a little more description luna, hi I'm Chris the beta and I'm single, very single." I growl angry at him he knew she was my mate and of course he has to go flirting with her. He puts his hands up in surrender and backs away smirking.

"I'm Dylan the alpha and Avery's mate." They shake hands as I give a dirty look at Chris. I look at her and I automatically smile.

"I'm Michael, third in command." She smiles in return and quirks her eyebrow.

"No relationship status?" She smirks at my shocked expression. I put my hands in pocket, rock my feet back and forth and shrug.

"Just waiting for the right girl I guess." Just then we hear a whipping noise and we all look at Chris who was holding his phone.

"What it's a whip app, haven't you ever seen that episode from the Big Bang theory?" We all just look at him weirdly and walk away. He looks around with his hands up asking what he said. I walked away finding Julia talking to Avery and alex, I walk over asking to talk to Julia for a moment.

"Sure just don't steal her for to long," alex says laughing. Julia and I walk towards the kitchen to talk privately.

"So what did you want to talk about?"

"I think we both know what we need to talk about."

"About earlier I'm sorry about the headlock I didn't know you were third in command, I'm sorry if it hurt your big ego." She looks at me as if she isn't sorry at all.

"Well I highly doubt your sorry, but that's not what we I wanted to talk about."

"Oh, then what is it? Us being mates? Why would we need to talk about that? I'm going to make you work for it mr third in command, you want to be my mate have fun working your ass off." she walks away from my shocked state not even glancing back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys I'm sooooooooo sorry!!! This is so short and I feel terrible, but I've had such writers block and it's really hard. I'm trying my best and I thank everyone who is supporting me and still reading this. If you could read my friend @ccantwell and his story the hunted I would appreciate that and I bet he would too. If you have any ideas please pm me or comment that would be great. Please

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

thanks love you guys,

Alex <3

***unedited*