Ch. 25

Recap

"Dear Avery, how happy are you? You have your mate, protector, one best friend. Wait didn't you have two best friends? who were they, ah yes the bitch and the mover. How is the bitch, still a bitch? But wait where's the mover? You thought I didn't pay attention my dear. I have her, well had. She became useless to me so I left her, somewhere all alone scared and losing blood. Better hurry or she might not make it... with all hate, your father"

"Ave is that all-"

"Yeah Alex that's blood, he wrote all that in her blood."

"Avery who is he talking who does he have?" Dylan looks at me concern for me and his pack.

"He has the only other person that cared for me before all this, before she moved. He has Julia."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Avery's p.o.v.

It seemed like time froze when I read that letter. What has he done with her? And what did he mean that he had her? Oh god.

"Come on Alex we gotta go" I say getting my coat and taking Dylan's keys.

"Where are we going Avery?" Alex asks looking paler than her usual color.

"We are going to find Julia."

"Haha no your not Avery I'll send some of my men to find her." Dylan says looking very protective right now.

"No way Dylan I am not going to just sit here while you look for my best friend who is dying."

"Yeah I'm with Avery Dylan we just can't stay here and wait. Plus you don't know her scent we do."

"She has a good point Dylan we should take them with us" Michael says.

"Ugh fine but once we find her we are heading straight back to the pack house."

"Well duh Dylan where else are we gonna go?" I ask while giving a high five to alex. Dylan just gives me a dirty look and I just put my hands up in surrender. We walk outside and all of us start walking towards the woods. We start smelling and looking for any signs of blood. And that's when we we a furious loud growl from Michael. Everyone looks at him looks at him and he looks back with his breathing labored and fists clenched.

"So Mikey did you find any blood?" I ask an people look at me like I'm crazy to talk to him right now.

He looks at me and nods his head and rubs his hands on the back of his neck.

"Sorry about that Avery I don't know why happened. I saw the blood and just got so mad and I had no control over it. And there's this smell an amazing smell but i don't know where its coming from."

"It's okay Michael and I think I know what's going on here. Why don't you go in the front of everyone and follow the blood."

"You think that would be okay?"

I just nod my head and push him towards the front. Dylan looks at me like what's going through your head Avery? And I just look at him and smile. It's so obvious it's sad that other people can't see it, Michael and Julia are mates. First we need to find her before anything goes wrong.

"Avery we caught two scents," says a warrior.

"Okay thanks calum, one group go this way the other go that way, Dylan go with calum and I'll go with Michael." They all nod except Dylan who looks a little doubtful. I just kiss him and tell him to go. I pull Michael to the side,

"Mikey I know there's a reason why your on this side, is it because you smell that wonderful smell?"

"Yeah."

"Okay then go in front and lead the pack."

"Really Avery? that would be okay with you?"

"Yes, now go." he runs to the front and starts jogging. He's relying on smell while everyone else is relying on sight. We keep walking hearing only the crunch from our feet. It seems like hours have gone by and only just minutes when Michael says he's found something. A piece of clothing and then another, we speed up our pace. Everyone is thinking the same thing, what happened and where is she? Michael seems to be going the fastest, nobody knows why, except me. I stay in the back keeping a watchful eye on my pack and surroundings. All of a sudden we hear a growl and stop in our tracks. I maneuver my way over to Michael and put my hand on his shoulder.

"What do you smell Michael?" I ask in a soothing voice.

"I smell more blood than usual Avery, and it's a lot."

"Go on we can catch up with you just go." he sprints forwarding disappearing into the trees. "Lets keep moving!" We move as one looking everywhere keeping our eyes sharp. We see a track of blood and head in that direction. We hear a howl, mike, we rush towards the sound. Julia in miles arms with blood all over both of them.

"It's her Avery, shes my mate."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi everyone oh god um how long has it been? To long, I just wanted to say I am sosososo sorry for everything. I never meant to do this. But I am out of school and hopefully will be able to update more, fingers crossed! Thank you everyone who still reads this and believes in the story without you I wouldn't be doing this. Thank you so much! How has life been since I've last talked to you? Mine has sucked, like always, but this is about you so please

COMMENT

VOTE

SHARE

Thanks guys love you,

Alex <3

**unedited**