Ch. 28

Avery's p.o.v.

"Jules you need to be nicer to the poor boy, don't make him work that hard he is third in command he has a duty."

"Avery you don't get it, your mate is the alpha and I bet you didn't put him in a headlock when you first met him." I sigh at Julia's response, poor Michael looks like a puppy who's been kicked. Which is funny because he's a werewolf and they have pups, and he looks like a puppy... no okay then..(don't judge me I'm bored)

"Well just don't be to harsh on him, he looks so heart broken like he doesn't know what to do with his life, just talk to him. I see you ignoring him so he can't so don't try and run from him, if he wants to talk let him talk."

"Fine I'll give him a chance, A chance that means one, so if he screws up oh well." I smile in return and walk away, now that that is over I can talk to Dylan about Ashton, my brother.

"Excuse me Calum do you know where Dylan is?" Calum is our best warrior.

"Um I think he is in his office Luna."

"Thank you and please call me Avery." I say with a smile and head upstairs to his office. I knock on the door only to hear a snore, I open a door and hold in a laugh. I walk inside to see Dylan with his face on his desk drooling on papers. I shake my head with a chuckle and take the time to walk around. Technically Tom (Dylan's dad) is still alpha but since Dylan is taking over soon he's been doing more and more every day. I look at all the pictures and smile at all of them. Most of them were of Dylan in his childhood that were very cute. I look across the room at an old brown leather couch and see papers across it. I look at Dylan to make sure he's still sleeping and walk over to the couch. I look at all the papers and stare at them on shock. I look at Dylan to see him starting to wake up. I go up to him and look at him.

"Hey babe when did you get-"

"You've been looking up my brother and his mate? When were you going to tell me?" I ask throwing the papers at him. He looks at me shocked and slightly confused.

"I didn't think it would matter, I would've told you if I found something," I roll my eyes.

"He told us everything Dylan, everything!"

"Something isn't right Avery! why isn't he going After his mate? why isn't he going crazy because she's not here? it makes no sense! I would hurt your feelings if it meant keeping you out of danger!" I look at him shocked. A

"You would hurt me? even if it meant proving you were right?"

"God dammit I love you Avery, I do! If it meant keeping you safe I would do anything! Do you know how hard it is to see you and not let people know you're mine?" I look at him in shock he loves me? Well of course he does I'm his mate. He loves me though, I look at him and smile. I go up to him and hug noticing that I have tears in my eyes. He looks at me with shock.

"I bet I love you more," he smiles and shakes his head pulling me in for a kiss. "Mark me Dylan, please?" he smiles at me, the biggest smile I have ever seen.

"My pleasure."

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

I look at my mark in the mirror my fingers barely even touching it. Dylan came in and started kissing my neck.

"Came back for more I see?" He smirks and turns me around so I am facing him.

"Just couldn't get enough I guess." He leans in but right before he could I turn my check so he kisses my check instead. He looks at me questionably and I just smirk.

"Just because we finished the mating process doesn't mean I'm not mad at you."

"Avery look I-" before he finishes I interrupt him.

"Dylan I love you, but you should have told me that you thought something wasn't right with Ashton. I can talk to him later and figure things out." Dylan looks at me and I know he's going to disagree,"you need to trust me to handle things on my own, I'm a big girl I can handle if he throws a few punches and kicks." After I say that I knew I shouldn't of.

"Nope that's it you are not going, that's final Avery."

"Oh please I can take care of myself, and I don't need your permission to do something!"

"Avery don't yell my wolf want to make you submit to me and what you're saying isn't helping." I look at him and shake my head.

"You know what mr.alpha go ahead make me bow down to you and while your at it go ahead and punch me!" I slam the door and realize we were still in the bathroom so I leave the bedroom and go running into the woods to think.

"Only we would get into a fight right after we just had sex and completed the mating process" my wolf says with a laugh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys it's Alex, so I haven't been updating like I should be, but school started and I've been so stressful. So I appreciate it if you guys would give me a break. I have been working real hard and stressing a lot. That *+* means that I decided to add more rather than leave it there. And yes they have had sex but I will not write a sex scene I am sorry but I won't, some one else can or I can do a separate book where it's just the sex scenes and people can write them and send them to me so I could publish them (they will get credit). Good news about me I'm doing a play at my school, it's the princess bride! I'm just a thief/townspeople, so ensemble, but it's amazing because it's really hard to get in one of their plays so yay! tell me whats happened lately that's Amazing, bad, fabulous, anything so please

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

Thanks love you guys,

Alex

***unedited***