Ch. 32

So this is what Colleen looks like and if the doesn't work it's Love is blindness and it's by Jacquie Lee (was on the voice loved how she did this song)
********************************************
Colleens p.o.v.
I've been in this fricken territory for a half an hour and no one has seen me. So much for the best pack in the world, do the even have patrols? I keep walking until I hear voices I listen in on their conversation, "Hey Chris I'll take her from her, you can...well you'll probably hook up with some chick so have fun with that."
"I'm offended you think so lowly of me dear friend and it won't be some hot chick it will be patrol around the perimeter." I can't help but almost growl, but I held it in. What the heck what is wrong with me, I've never done that. I hear footsteps coming my way and i frantically look for an escape route but it seems the only way is up. I climb up the tree just in time for I see blonde hair coming my way. He sniffs the air and I almost miss what he whispers but thanks to hearing I get, "mate". Well lucky bastard hope he's happy with whoever she is, I might be an assassin but I'm not cruel. He speeds up his pace and once he's out of sight I slowly go down the tree, I clasp my hand on a branch but it seems like it's not my day because I fell. I swear and look at my ankle, looks red and swollen either a fracture of sprain. I start walking with a limp wincing once in a while until I fall down. Dammit this is what I get taking a job that I didn't want. I start yelling help knowing the people can hear me, I start hearing footsteps and then see a couple coming towards me. "help, please." They rush to my side and I look at them with a scared expression.
"Hi you're okay now, you're safe," The man says wanting for me to "calm down".
"They're coming after me, they were chasing me, I-I had to get away or I would've died." I look at them to see them glance at each other, stupid people believing everything.
"Um okay we'll protect you from now on... I'm sorry I don't think I got your name."
"M-my name is Colleen." I hear steps storming our way and then the blonde hair from earlier comes into view. He stops and looks at me with such admiration that I look behind me to see if he was looking at someone else.
"Mate," he whispers, so it was my scent he got, oooh poor bastard.
"Shit," I whisper and try to get up to get away from him, but since I did something to my ankle all I could do is scream in pain whenever it touched the ground. I stand up fully hoping on one leg trying to balance myself, blondie tries to help me but I stop him by flinching away from his touch. He looks hurt as I let the girl who found me put my weight on her and not on him.
"So Colleen why did they want you? More importantly who are they?" The girl asks, I hear a growl in the back and then a grunt.
"Chris stop your growling or I'll make you go back to patrols." The girl said looking back at him. Chris, so that's my mates name.
"Trust me Julia you couldn't make me leave without killing me." She rolls her eyes muttering how much he's a diva, the boy on the other side of me looks at her with adoration and love that they must be mates. The pack house comes into view and I stare, the house is huge like a mansion. They look at me and smile knowing what I'm thinking.
"Do you know what pack we are?" The guy asks and I shake my head. "Well we're the red moon pack," I look at them in shock and the only words I can think is thank god I have the right pack.

Dylan's p.o.v.
"Avery I have to go Michael just linked me saying they caught a rogue and is Chris's mate." Avery looks at me with a sleepy grin and nods, but then shoots back up to look at me.
"Chris found his mate?" I nod my head,"well what are we waiting for come on," I shake my head with a confused look.
"Why are you saying 'we' Avery, you're not going I don't know if she's dangerous or not, you aren't coming." She laughs and gets out of the bed, why is she laughing, more importantly why is she getting up?
"Nice try but I'm going, I have to approve of my betas mate, and well it is my pack too." I sigh knowing I won't win and she smiles in victory and let her get ready. We head down to my dads office since I'm not truly alpha yet, but he is making me do alpha business to get used to it and wait until the rogue arrives. Avery grabs a chair from the back and moves it next to me, "hey don't expect me to just stand there if in going to wait in going to wait comfortably." I just shake my head and laugh not even bothered. We continue to talk about mindless things until we hear a knock at the door.
"Come in," is all I have to say for the four of them to enter. I look at the girl in the middle, her ankle looks swollen and has dirt on her I exchange looks with Avery knowing what we have to do.
"Jules please get the doctor to check on the she-wolf for injuries and anything else,everyone else please leave," I look at Avery in shock as she looks back with a smile. The rogue sets her self down in a chair softly and everyone starts to leave except Chris.
"Chris you can leave now," I say motioning toward the door. He looks between me and his mate and back at me, I nod my head and all he can do is sigh before he starts walking out the door. As the door shuts all we do is look at each other, the rogue, avery, and me.
"Well one of us has to start talking so I guess it will be me. Hi my name is Luna Avery and this is my mat alpha Dylan." I laugh at her antics,
"Avery the alpha is supposed to do the introductions and we don't really do them with rogues." She looks at me and waves her hand.
"Well no one was talking so I just went for it and she deserves to know our names." I show my head this is not how I wanted this to go. "so what's your name? I said ours now it's your turn." I look at her again she's taking my job, she winks at me, she's doing this on purpose.
"Do I have to say my name?" She glances at me then flickers back to Avery like nothing happened oh boy.
"I'm afraid so sweetie but don't worry the alpha won't be mean or scary at all I'll make sure of it."
"Isn't that part of the title though? To be mean and scary to rogues?" She asks in a frail voice and I feel horrible.
"Don't worry I'll be on my best behavior," I smile at her noticing her calming down.
"Umm okay m-my name is Colleen."
"Hi Colleen would you like to tell us why you are on our territory?" I smile hearing Avery say our.
"I don't really remember all I know is that I was being chased, by three men." Avery and I share a glance and focus our attention back to Colleen.
"Okay Colleen do you know why they were chasing you?"
"I'm sorry alpha but I can't remember, all I heard was some guy say 'hey there' and then I was being chased. But it's rare because rogues rarely do patrol in no mans land."
"I think you'll be very useful to this pack Colleen, how would you feel about staying with us for a while. Until you get back on you feet?"
"Oh thank you so much alpha it means so much."
"You remind me of myself Colleen, I was like you, a rogue, no where to go, until I stumbled onto this territory and look at me I'm Luna of the pack. Remember sweetie things can always change for the better, you just have to try." Avery says looking at her with concern and kindness. I noticed Colleen squirming in her seat under Avery's kind gaze.
"Colleen is there something you're not telling us? If so I need to know right now." She looks at me shocked, opens her mouth then shuts it again.
"N-no alpha there's nothing else, I-I swear." She looks at me with fear and I let a sigh escape. Avery looks at me go in. Me a warning glance telling me not to push the poor girl.
"Well alright, if you remember anything else please do tell us, and if there are any problems come straight to us or beta Chris. Luna Avery will show you your room."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys so I didn't think this was a cliffhanger kind of a filler chapter, not really sure if it's short or not. How do you guys feel about Colleen? I think she's kind of a bad ass. So my report card came out and I got all As and one B, in French, I'm bad at french, sorry to any one who is french reading this! So if you have a report card what did you get and what's your worst subject? And February vacation is coming up any plans? I get to spend my whole week in school because of a play I'm doing, The Complete Works of William Shakespeare Abridged,hilarious show. Sorry I'm asking all these questions but I want to get to know you and I want you to know me. Last question I promise, anything going on that you want to talk about, share, or just say? I know I do, all the time. So please

COMMENT

VOTE

SHARE

Thanks love you guys,
Alex <3

**unedited***