Ch. 22

Avery's p.o.v.

I wake up and open my eyes only to close them again because of the harsh light seeping through the window. I snuggle closer to my pillow, which was comfy yet... hard? I start hitting it trying to get it softer only to hear a groan I response. I keep hitting the pillow while something someone keeps going ow the whole time. Before I can do why feels like my 100th hit a hand stops me right before I hit. I then hear a husky voice saying,

"Ah ah ah angel i would stop hitting me if I were you."

wait who the hell is in my bed? then all the memories push into my mind. I open my eyes blinking a few times to get used to the light. I look up to see Dylan's face, then I turn back around again and close my eyes.

"Well good morning to you too angel." he says while cuddling closer to me. Still closing my eyes I reply In a baby voice,

"Oh I'm sorry did I hurt your ego? or did I hurt you when I slapped your chest?"

He grumbles a 'ha ha ha very funny'

I just laugh and smile causing him to break into a smile and shake his head with a chuckle. I start to get up only to be pulled back by Dylan. He cuddles his head into the crook if my neck.

"Dylan we have to get up, come on get up." I try and try to shake him.

"5 more minutes angel 10 more minutes." I hold back a laugh and turn to face him. A devious plan comes into my mind and I smile a devious smile.

I whisper in his ear,

"If you don't get up we won't have time for some fun... hmmm dylan what do you think about that?" I then do soft pecks on his lips. He real eased his grip on me and before he could do anything else I jumped off the bed and ran down the stairs to the kitchen.

"AVERY!!!!" I hear Dylan yell I laugh and keep running. I hear feet behind me and know its Dylan and he's close. Damn alphas and their speed. Before he has the chance to catch me I start yelling around the house,

"SEXUALLY FRUSTRATED ALPHA ON THE LOOSE EVERYONE WATC OUT!!!!" I keep yelling over and over while trying not to laugh. Before I could finish my 10th time yelling it I'm suddenly scooped up into Dylan's arms causing me to squeal.

"Well well well looks like we got the little devil who's playing tricks on the alpha hm? guess I'm just gonna have to teach you a lesson angel," Dylan says an lifts me off his shoulder and starts walking back to the room.

"Dylan put me down you asshole!! put me down!!!" I tell while kicking and hitting. He jut laughs and says,

"No can do sweetheart im enjoying the view from up here too," while tapping my ass causing to squeal and kick harder. I see other pack members jut around the house after my screams of him being 'frustrated' and see them trying not to laugh. I look around and yell,

"Nobody will help me?! Somebody? anybody!" I look around and see Michael walking down the hall.

"MICHAEL!!!!" Michael shoots his head up and sees me on Dylan's shoulder and just starts laughing.

"Oh ya thanks Mikey real nice of you when something bad happens to you and only I can help I'm going to remember this." he puts his hands up in surrender motion and starts to come closer.

"Let me guess you were the one screaming the words about Dylan?" my smile answers his question, "and Dylan is now going to do...." I shake my head not knowing."well good luck with that, bye Dylan." Dylan just laughs and says bye but I just throw my hands in the air.

"So much for being my protector michael!" I whisper yell. no body knows I'm Dylan's mate only Michael and Tom. Only alpha mates have protectors/guardians and usually have 2 so it's unusual that I haven't found my 2nd one yet. You usually find your guardians together so it's strange. Michael just shrugs and walks away probably going to play video games somewhere. Dylan walks me to my room and throws me down on the bed.

"Owww be gentle!" I say with a playful glare.

"With what you did you don't deserve gentle sweet pea." he says huskily and looks at me with dark eyes. Oh boy what am I going to do? he is going to be the death me...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am sosososososososo sorry!!! I haven't updated in so long!!! it's just that I have been so busy and I don't have time and I don't deserve you amazing followers at all! thank you for staying by my side and dealing with my weirdness thank you! do you wanna know a secret? my birthday is today!!!!!!! guess how old I am! who ever first guesses correct gets a follow and a shout out! please

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

Thanks love you all,

Alex <3

***uneddited***