Ch. 18

Avery's p.o.v.

P-protector? what's a protector?" I ask cautiously. Dylan looks at me uncertainly.

"Well a protector is like a guardian. they protect you when your mate cannot, when he is not around. He feels your pain along with me. only Luna's have a protector because they are what keep a pack together."

"S-so Michael needs to be with me 24/7?"

"No not 24/7 but when I'm not around you and when there is danger. he doesn't have a mate Avery that's very rare and unusual for a protector." he says while rubbing his chin.

"So what does that mean exactly?"

"Well that means he's going to be more protective around you, like an older big brother." I look at him and give him a glare, he just puts his hands up in surrender.

"Do you know what you are going to do? stay with me or go with Ashton to him?" he asks looking... nervously? why is he so nervous?

"Um well it all depends will you and Michael be coming with me to Ashton? if not then i won't go to him." I state looking at him. his face held amazement and bewilderment.

"You would want us to come with you?" he asks shocked at what I said.

"Of course you could talk strategy with Ashton and I can get to know my brother. and we still could get to know each other. It's all possible while we're there." All he does is look at me with a shock expression written all over his face.

"You want me to come with you and to get to know each other? your ok with that?" He said quietly.

"Of course I'm ok with that I want to, need to Get to know you." I smile at him.

"You know to get to know you I need your story. the whole story." he states. I look at him biting my lip from be nervous.

"If I tell you promise me you won't kill him right away or without my consent? promise?"

"I promise," he says with his left hand up like a scout. I just laugh at him and sit down in the bed.

"Well it really all started when I was 8-" I start from the beginning going to the end. I didn't even look up at Dylan to afraid what he would say or what his expressions would be. when I finished I decided to look up and soon regretted it. he was beyond pissed. I could see it in his eyes, face, and how he is clenching and unclenching his hands. I hear a loud menacing growl from him and I cringe back afraid of what he'll do. he notices what I did and a hurtful expression replaces his face. he kneels down in front of me and looks me in the eyes.

"I would never ever hurt you baby. I would rather die than hurt you." he states and wraps me in his strong muscular arms. I wrap my arms around his neck and bury my head into his chest.

"Show me what he has done to you." he whispers into my ear. I only nod and back away from him. I take my shirt of and stand only in my black bra. he growls possessively, I then slide my shorts off and am left with only my bra and panties. I walk to the mirror and look at myself. I was so skinny you could see my rib cage. you could see four scars along my stomach. I'm so pale it looks like I'm ill. my cheeks are hollow and my eyes are dull and lifeless. You can still see the bruise on my ribs and face from when he attacked me. my legs are all scarred and lightly bruised, but slowly going away. I turn to look at Dylan and his eyes roam my body and growling at each scar and bruise as if it will go away.

"Growling won't help heal them Dylan. nothing will their scars they stay for ever leaving me the memories." I says hike wiping a stray tear off my face.

"I try to act tough and hide my emotions but I can't do it around you. I can't keep my guard up, and that scares me. I try to act like a bitch to keep people away, yet so many people came into my heart now. including you." I sate in a whisper. he comes up to me and hugs me once more, only tighter an more protective. I let my walls down for the alpha. for my mate. for Dylan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes I know it sucks. yeah it's probably short. but I had a chaotic week and was lucky enough to update. it's just a filler basically sorry. My sister is home from college she keeps coming home every weekend... yay *note sarcasm* but I love her. hey guys do you like my authors note? or not? do you want me to keep doing them? or no? Guys im #30 in werewolf?! What happened to #3? Just kidding I love you all no matter what number I'm at! please

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

thanks love you guys,

Alex <3

**unedited***