Daily crap

Thursday 10 March

Sorry I haven't updated in a few days. Internet has been so unreliable it's been impossible to update without it cutting out on me.

Anyways so much has happened to do with therians and school.

I'll start from the begining. A few days ago I was talking about wattpad with my therian friends and one of my other friends overhears so I tell her my wattpad name because I trust her and think she'll understand. The next day I see her at guitar (we're in the same group along with Harry and Dylan) and we were talking about it when Dylan and Harry overhear.

Dylan thinks it's cool where as Harry thinks I'm absolutely mental, so after guitar he tells his friend Jordan. Which might not seem so bad but Jordan is the most unreliable person in my school and tells everyones secrets that he finds out about to everyone else.

So in short the whole school is going to know by Monday and most people are going to think (like my dad) that I have issues. :(

But somehow something good came out of this! :)

Dylan thinks he could be a therian!
He says he has had dreams of himself as a snake. Im not sure if he is one or not but me and my friends have decided to invite him into our constellation.

So I think that is all for now I'll talk about the constellation in another chapter.

See you later

Blaze