Somewhere Only We Know (Klaine)

- Friends? -

   Kurt walked into McKinley after being away in New York, for a vacation. He got some greets and some rude comments, but he was happy to be back. When Kurt got close to his locker, he seen the familiar black gelled back hair. "Blaine!" Kurt ran the rest of the way to his locker. Blaine turned around with wide eyes. But once he seen it was only Kurt, he smiled. 

  "Oh, hey Kurt."  Blaine said as he shut his locker. "How come I have never seen you around here? Is this like, your first day?" Blaine said, earning a chuckle from Kurt. 

  "No, I was in New York for a vacation." 

  "Oh."  Was all Blaine could say. He hoped that he could show Kurt around and get to know him a little bit more. So he could understand what Finn meant by 'You and him will get along well. I just know it.' Then it hit him. 

  "Kurt, sorry to stop you from doing what you're d-"

  "No, you're fine. Now what?"Kurt interrupted him, causing Blaine to blush slightly. 

  "Well, I was going to ask you if you wanted to go to Lima Bean with me, so-" Blaine was once again interrupted by Kurt. 

  "I'd love to. So, i'll meet you there at seven?" Kurt knew what Blaine was thinking, he wanted to get to know the other boy too. Blaine nodded and smiled. "Great." Kurt smiled and saunterd into his class room, just across the hall. 

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

  When the late bell rung, Mr. Schue walked through the door. "Sorry I was late, you guys. I got into some fude with Sue." Everyone nodded and Mr. Schuester sat down, in the chair in front of the room.

  Blaine looked around the room, spotting Kurt sitting beside Mercedes. He knew Mercedes because she was the first person to talk to him on Monday. (Which was his first day at McKinley.) Blaine didn't know that Kurt could sing, he didn't even notice Kurt's perfect hair, or his cute nose.. Wait what? 'Blaine.. stop, you don't even know him. You only know his name..' Blaine thought to himself. 

  "Earth to Blaine?" Mr.Schue said, glaring at Blaine. 

  "Mm-mm... what?" Blaine asked looking back over at Mr.Schue. 

  Kurt looked over at Blaine, and thought the same thing Blaine thought. 'I didn't know he sang.' Kurt didn't even know that Blaine was in New Directions until now. Why didn't Rachel or Mercedes tell him there was a hot boy in here?!

  "Are you ready to sing this week's assignment?" 

  Kurt looked up at the board seeing that this week's assignment was LoveHe was kind of glad that he just got back, because he would have to sing in front of Blaine, and because he was single so he didn't know a lick about love. He's only seen love happen in movies, and Kurt knew that, that was scripted. 

  Blaine nodded and stood up, walking in front of the classroom, and over to Brad. He whispered in his ear what song he was singing. This was Blaine's first time singing in front of this class, except his audition. Because he was in The Warblers before, he knew he was going to do great. Brad started playing the piano. causing Blaine to start singing.

 Come on skinny love, just last the year, 

Pour a little salt, we were never here