Somewhere Only We Know (Klaine)

- If I Had You -

 It's been over at least two week's since Kurt became a skank, and Blaine hasn't talked to him at all. Other then the time's he would ask "What do you want to eat. Your dad want's to know." But all Kurt would do is say "What dad?" He seemed upset. And then Blaine would walk away. Burt or Finn wouldn't talk to Kurt, because they didn't like the way he was. Kurt's hair color would change every week, and it sickened Burt. 

 Other then that, everything has been fine. Kurt's out of the house some nights, and Finn and Blaine stayed up playing Halo. Kurt still went to school, still got good grades, but still hung out with the skanks. But something has been going wrong for the last two days....

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

 Kurt walked the hallway with Quinn and the group, holding a Grape Slushy in his hand. They passed almost all of the glee members in the hallway, pretending to throw the slushy, but it would never come out. They all had scared looks on their face, some even gasped. But Kurt didn't pass three of them. Instead, he walked up to the three. Kurt cleared his throat, causing the gelled hair boy to turn around. "Kurt?" He said, a small smile growing on his face.

 "Hello." Kurt looked at Rachel and then to Finn, who was holding her hand. Both of them backed away a little, without Blaine noticing. 

 "What are you d-" Before Blaine could say anything else, the cold Slushy splashed all over his face. "What the hell?!" Blaine yelled, and everyone turned around, looking at him.

 "See ya'." Kurt said turning around, and walking away. Finn seen Quinn walking his way, causing Rachel to stiffen up.

 "Beanstalk, come with me." 

 "What? No." Finn said, his grip getting tighter on Rachel's hand. 

 "What did you just say to me?" Quinn said, glaring at Finn. Rachel piped up. 

 "Finn just go, I'm gonna help Blaine, anyways." She said as her grip on Finn's hand, loosened. Finn sighed and nodded, following Quinn. When they got to the Choir room, Finn's face contorted into confusion. 

 "Listen here, big guy." Quinn said as Finn sat down. "I have some pictures." 

 "Of?" 

 "You. Doing some things." Quinn pulled out the paper's that she hid under the piano. 

 "Doing..?" Finn trailed off, as Quinn handed him the pictures. "These aren't even me. It's just a picture of some guy.... jacking off.... with my face put on it." Finn looked up, pure discuss on his face. 

 "But you know this school believes everything they see or hear. So, in order for this not to go around, you have to promise me something." 

 "Which is?"

 "Not to tell Blaine about Kurt's new boyfriend...." 

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

  Kurt sat down outside on a couch that Quinn debated about. He was waiting for his boyfriend Julian Lance, who likes to just be called Lance. He had just asked Kurt out, two days ago. He was also one of the skanks. His best friend's name was Niall, who was dating Quinn, who was also a skank. Kurt was about to text Lance when he heard music starting. Kurt liked the beat that was playing, so he started to bob his head. Just then, Lance walked out, in tight leather, that made Kurt smirk.