Somewhere Only We Know (Klaine)

- Who You Are - 

   Walking into the glee room, Blaine and Kurt seen everyone was already there, except Puck. Blaine and Kurt took their seats sitting together. Mr. Schue sighed and looked around the room. "Guy's, many of you may know that Puck had to leave because of a bad family problem.. so because we have three week's until regionals, we have some time to slack off and dedicate some songs to people." He stood up and walked over to the board, writing Sad. "And since Kurt, just came back and we have two days apart from each other, I want him to come up here and sing a sad song." Mr. Schue and the rest of the class looked over at Kurt. Blaine nudged him with his shoulder, grinning. "So Kurt, think of a sad song, dedicate it to someone, and then sing it." Kurt stood up and walked to the front of the class, thinking. He knew he wanted to dedicate his song to Blaine, so he thought of the perfect song. Kurt whispered in Puck's ear what song he was singing. He did the same thing to Finn who was sitting at the drums. 

 "Okay, so this song is going to be dedicated to Blaine Anderson." Kurt smiled at Blaine, and he furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. Kurt nodded at Puck, causing him to strum the first chord. 

  I stare at my reflection in the mirror, 

Why am I doing this to myself?

Losing my mind on a tiny error,

I nearly left the real me on the shelf,

No, No, No, No...

 Blaine's eyes grew wide at Kurt's voice, he thought it was amazing, And when he hit that high note? Wow... 

 Don't lose who you are, in the blur of the stars!

Seeing in deceiving, dreaming is believing,

It's okay not to be okay...

Sometime's it's hard, to follow your heart,

Tears don't mean you're loosing, everybody's bruising,

Just be true to who you are

 All the girls sung the part Who you are, eleven times. Blaine stared Kurt into the eyes the whole time he sung, Bringing tears to his eyes, Kurt looked like he was so upset that Blaine had to go through everything he's been through. 

 Brushing my hair, do I look perfect?

I forgot what to do to fit the mold, yeah!

The more I try the less it's working, yeah, yeah, yeah

'Cause everything inside me screams, "No, no, no...."

Don't loose who you are, in the blur of the stars!

Seeing is deceiving, dreaming is believing,

It's okay not to be okay...

Sometimes it's hard, to follow your heart,

But tears don't mean you're loosing, everybody's bruising,

There's nothing wrong with who you are.

Yes, no's, egos, fake shows,

Like woah!

Just go, and leave me alone!

Real talk, real life, good love, goodnight,

With a smile, 

That's my own! That's my own! No, no, no, no!!!!

Don't loose who you are, in the blur of the stars,

Seeing is deceiving, dreaming is believing,

It's okay not to be okay, 

Sometime's it's hard to follow your heart, 

Tears don't mean you're loosing, everybody's bruising, 

Just be true to who you are!

Yeah, yeah, yeah!

 The whole class was cheering and clapping, but Blaine got up and ran up to Kurt, pulling him into a tight embrace. "Thank you.." He said quietly. 

 "You're welcome, Blaine." Kurt said rubbing his back.