Somewhere Only We Know (Klaine)

- Shots -

 After everyone had calmed down Sam rolled Artie up the ramp and onto the stage. He tapped on the mic, thanking Sam then letting him walk down the ramp. "Uh, hey guys. I am going to need Blaine to come up here with me and Kurt and Puck to go sit down at the shot table." What's up with everyone wanting Blaine? Kurt and Puck stood up, walking over to the shot table, sitting in the chairs. Blaine walked up beside Artie and was instructed to get a microphone. He got it and Artie whispered in his ear what they were going to do. "Okay, so.. Pick a partner." Kurt chose Finn and Puck chose Mike. Then they all looked up at Blaine and Artie. "So we are going to play the shot game! When we sing the word shots, you have to take a shot. After you take the shot, flip it upside down on the table, then your partner will slide you another shot towards you. We have them set up to the name in the song. So when we say the name, you will be taking the shot. Who ever is the last person standing, you will have to drink a bottle of Jager. While the game is going on, the rest of you can still drink." Both boys nodded as Blaine yelled in the microphone. 

 "I'm fucked up!" As soon as he said that, the music started. 

 If you not drunk ladies and gentlemen, 

Get ready to get fucked up!

 Let's do it! Ha-ha,

Artie and Anderson, you know what?

Lil' John, yeah!

 All of the alcoholics, where you at?

Let's go, yeah!

 Hey, hey, hey, uh-huh,

Hey, hey, hey, let's go, yeah!

When I walk in the club, all eyes on me

I'm with the party rock crew, all drink's are free

We like Ciroc, we love Patron,

We came to party rock, everybody it's on

 The boy's partners started sliding shot's in their directions. 

 Shots, shots, shots, shots, shots

shots, shots, shots, shots, shots, 

shots, everybody!

 Kurt's vision was getting blurry, but he kept going. 

 Shots, shots, shots, shots, shots,

 shots, shots, shots, shots, shots,

shots, everybody!

 The ladies love us when we pour shots, 

They need an excuse, to suck our cocks, 

(Suck my cock)

 We came to get cranked up, how 'bout you?

Bottoms up, lets go round two! 

  Puck was starting to get dizzy, but he held it in, trying to keep up with Kurt.