Somewhere Only We Know (Klaine)

- Panoramic - 

 The song that Blaine and Sebastian were dancing to, came to a end. Kurt was burning holes into Sebastian's head. When the next song came on, Blaine and the stupid Meerhorse thing, started dancing a lot worse. Kurt started walking up to the both of them, Chandler not knowing what was happening. Kurt couldn't handle it anymore, so he knew what he had to do. Even though him and Blaine weren't dating, Kurt still cared about him.

  As soon as the bass dropped, Kurt was throwing punches. Blaine's eyes grew wide, he watched as Sebastian tried pushing Kurt off of him, but he wouldn't budge. Kurt's fist connected to the boys jaw, earning a Oomph from Sebastian. There was a crowd surrounding them, and the strobe lights were making the fight a whole lot better. 

  Blaine and Chandler went in at the same time, pulling Kurt up by the arms. He got up and Blaine turned his head to thank the person who had helped. Blaine let Kurt's arm go and he pushed Chandler back, causing him to let Kurt's other arm go. Kurt went right back to punching Sebastian, who was beginning to be covered in lot's of blood, Kurt too. Chandler propped his eyebrow up at Blaine. Everyone was chanting Fight Fight Fight. Blaine heard someone yell 'Woah, two fights!' 

  "What the hell are you doing here?!" Blaine yelled, earning a chuckle from Chandler. 

  "My question is, what are YOU doing here?" Chandler said using emphasis on the word you. Blaine cracked his fingers, and he looked over at Kurt who was being pulled off of Sebastian, then being let go again, getting back on top of him. 

 "Let me rephrase Chandler. What are you doing here with him?"

 "Well, when you broke up with him, I felt bad and brought him here for a night of f-" Before the last word came out, Blaine's fist went straight into Chandler's eye. Chandler regained his balance, glaring at Blaine. As soon as he went to run into him, he got pulled back by a police. Blaine looked over to see Kurt squirming in another police's arms.

 "LET ME GO DAMMIT!" Kurt yelled as he was thrown out of the bar, followed by Blaine. 

 "I'm calling your parent. What's the number?" The police said, pulling out his phone. Kurt told him Burt's number in an angry voice. "He's on the way." With that, the cop went inside, causing a angry Kurt turn and look at Blaine.

 "You..." Kurt pointed at Blaine, he could see his dark circles growing through his concealer, his knuckles bloody, along with a busted lip. Blaine sighed, watching Kurt walk up to him. At first, he thought Kurt was going to hit him, but he just sighed. "What were you doing here with him?" Blaine was surprised at the question, considering that they had broken up. Why did he care?

  "Because he was the one who I stayed with. He saw how.... upset I was. So he brought me here. What were you doing here with him?" Kurt backed away slightly, looking directly at Blaine.

  "Because he called me, and asked me why I was so upset. Then after I told him, he tole me to come over, so I did. I still wasn't felling okay, So he took me out." Kurt turned away to look at the road, obviously waiting for Burt. "So..." Kurt said sitting down, still looking at the road. "Where are you going..?" 

  "I don't know, honestly." Just then Burt pulled up. Kurt stood up and walked to the car. When Burt seen Blaine wasn't following Kurt, he rolled down the window. 

 "Get in kid." Blaine nodded and got in the backseat, allowing Kurt to sit in the front. Blaine could tell that Kurt wasn't happy that Blaine was riding home with them.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx

They all rode in silence for a while, until Burt spoke up. "Kurt. I only have one thing to ask." Kurt looked over at Burt.