Forced Affection

I am waiting outside the Singhania mansion for my husband to come out.

Karan woke me up by throwing a glass of water at my face.

Rude, I know right.

His reason for waking me up the way he did was that, he called my name several times and when I wouldn't wake up he had to resort to more effective methods.

After that he had disappeared into the washroom for a half hour.

HALF FREAKING HOUR. Even I don't take that long to get ready.

But the half hour he wasted was not so futile because when he came out he looked more gorgeous. He had changed into a dark  suit. With a white shirt and matching tie. His hair were placed to perfection and his shoes were shinier than my teeth, even though they were black.

"Get ready in ten minutes, meet me on the front porch" he had said

Ten minutes...
He is a man and he took a half hour to get ready and he wants me to  get ready in ten minutes. Has he forgotten I am a girl.

Suffice to say, I still took less time than him. I was ready in fifteen minutes just to rile him up more I had spent another five minutes admiring myself in the bathroom. I wore a red anarkali suit with lace all over it, I left my hair down and tried to avoid applying any makeup but still ended up applying a light pink lipstick, a thin line of eyeliner, lined my eye lids and mascara.

And I still took lesser time than Karan. I was out of the washroom in twenty minutes.

So here I am standing in front of the house, and to be honest I am kind of worried that he left me here

I met Ishika on my way out. She told me I am going to see their maternal grandmother.

She is in hospital and is maybe on the last stage of her life.

Megha and mom-in-law were not there.

I saw Gautam too but ignored him.
As I am playing with the chain of the charm bracelet I pared with my out fit, a car parks right in front of me and I recognise the car perfectly.