Wiling Insults

Mahira Khan as Ridhima

Karan Singh Grover as Karan Singhania

Ileana D'cruz as Ishika Singhania

Varun Dhawan as Varun (Karan's best friend)

Mikaal Zulfiqaar as Ayaan (Karan's other best friend)
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

It has been an hour since the guests have started to arrive. All of them were immaculately dressed in their finest attire.

It was a shock, that Karan wanted to introduce me to his colleagues and business partners as his wife, considering his hatred for me.

I have thrown a big fit, when he had so suddenly slapped the news at my face. But he had ignored me at that time and had gone to sleep, again.
When I woke up next day, I made sure the first thing Karan heard after waking up was my complaints.

I stalled the complaining, when the credit card was handed to me. Rushed to my room, and immediately went out of the house, asking Karan to inform the driver

The driver took me directly to a boutique owned by an Indian woman.
Finding the perfect dress was no chore, but it still took me an hour in the boutique to get the altering done. It was a little loose here and there. And a little tight here and there. So had to get that fixed.

Over all the dress was perfect and I loved it. There were some other really nice dresses too, I didn't hesitate to buy them.

The dress I am wearing right now, a beautiful dress made entirely out of a mixed net/chiffon material, with sparkly sequences all over it and around the waist making a belt.

Under it a silk cloth was attached around the torso and the upper thighs part of the dress so that my privates were well covered. It came with matching trousers. And looked absolutely gorgeous. The beige colour, made my wheat-ish complexion look a lot more fair.

Nude lipstick, smokey eyes, mascara, eye liner and pearl earrings to go with the look and I was ready for the party.

Karan had not left my side for too long tonight

Karan had not left my side for too long tonight. According to him it was because, he didn't want me to make a fool of myself, which will lead to me making a fool of him.

I disagree though. I reckon, his reason to keep me on his arm tonight is that, he didn't want other guys to try and flirt with me. His jealousy is as obvious as the pregnant belly of Kim Kardashian.