Willing Travelling

Mahira Khan as Ridhima

Karan Singh Grover as Karan Singhania

Ileana D'cruz as Ishika Singhania

Varun Dhawan as Varun (Karan's best friend)

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Wearing heels was not a bad idea, wherever I looked, I was greeted by gorgeous ladies loitering around, whether they were air-hostesses or the travellers, all were immaculately dressed, pencil skirts, trousers, crisp white ironed shirts, stockings, sarees, tight hair-buns , or straight ironed hair kept delicately on the shoulders.

Karan had made bookings for the first class, so in the waiting area I couldn't even slouch while sitting. Karan was being his boring self, typing away at his laptop, and when he was not on his laptop he was doing some paper work. When I got too bored, I asked him for his laptop, more like reached over his lap picked up the laptop, kept on the seat next to him. He glared at me but, he couldn't afford to ruin his boring image in front of the ladies and gents sitting with us in the waiting room. They all were like him, sitting there as if lord voldemort has shoved his magic wand up their poop-holes. ram-rod straight.

Time passed pretty quickly, after I borrowed / took Karan's laptop, YouTube is awesome like that. No, I did not watch porn. I watched life-hacks, beauty-hacks, hair-hacks, iPhone-hacks,Ryan Higa's videos, Zaid Ali's videos, etc.

The best part of that, Karan was irritated that I was not bored, so he took his laptop back, making some excuse about needing it for work.

Then I was bored again.

I don't really remember much after that, just that I was bored for a little more while, then went to use the washroom, came out and Karan was waiting for me, and then we boarded the plane.

One of our seats, was a window seat and the other was the middle one, the isle seat which was next to us was booked by someone, but they were late so it remained empty, while the flight was being boarded by other passengers.

When I saw we had a window seat I excitedly went to sit there but, guess what? Karan stopped me and sat there himself. He did not relent ,even when I requested him to exchange seats with me. I explained how he can occupy himself by doing his boring office work which he is always doing, and I will see the clouds, and whatever you see from out of an aeroplane's window, but his reply was..

"You are not here to enjoy this."

After that, he ignored me. I even tickled his ear with the tips of my hair, tried tickling him at his sides, pinching, but all I got from him was a glare.

HOW CAN A PERSON NOT BE TICKLISH!!!

When I was completely exhausted with his rude, ignoring behaviour, I closed my eyes and tried to sleep.

I might not show it but it hurts, when he behaves like I don't matter, my opinion, needs, happiness, pain, respect, are the most unimportant things in his life. Let us face it, he was the one for whom I came to his house, I did not leave my family behind because I trusted his family to take care of me, cater to my needs, keep me happy. No. I came to his house, I married him, I left my family because I trusted him to take care of me, cater to my needs, and keep me happy. I brush his rude behaviour off, taking it all playfully, pretending to be an airhead who never takes anything seriously.