Chapter Three- Fall Number Two

After the what happened with William I went to search for Chloe but then realize I left my belongings in my locker. Grunting I turn around only to be knocked down and let out a yelp as I fall on my butt.

'Wow Tessa you've already fell on your ass two times today and it's not even lunch time!' I think while mentally slapping myself.

When I look up I see the man whore himself, Mason Crosby. Mason Crosby, is one of the most popular guys in school and is the school's football quarterback. Mason throws some of the wildest parties and gets girls in bed with him by the snap of his finger. Mason isn't only known for being the party king and quarterback but also the school's biggest man-slut! He has ravishing curly brown hair,blue eyes, a sharp jawline, and a six pack, I understand why girls fall for him but really why fall for a walking STD?

" What the hell?" Mason snaps.

"Excuse me?" I snap back.

"You heard me what the hell!" he repeats.

" Ugh you're an asshole I'm surprised you get so many girls in bed with that attitude." I mutter.

" Well it's because I have this and it's quite charming." Mason says pointing to his face.

" What's that attractive about a face of an ass?" I grin at my snarky comeback.

" Wow someone is feisty!" Mason flirts while doing a wolf whistle.

" Ugh. " I say getting up on my own since the man whore wouldn't help me. " Thanks so much for knocking me down and then helping me up!" I reply sarcastically with a fake smile. " Bye man whore!" I wave as I turn to walk away but his arm takes a firm hold onto my arm and I let out a little yelp of pain.

" OW! Let go of me damnit!" I say trying to twist out of his grip.

" Just listen to me and stop trying to scratch my eyes out will you? Are you going to my party tonight?" Mason asks.

" Hell no! Have I ever gone to any of your party's Mason?" I ask him.

" No..." he says his voice trailing off.

" Exactly and once again I'm not going. Now if you'll excuse me." I say as I try to push my way past him.

" Not so fast." Mason stop me. " I want you to come." he says with a straight face.

" Why so you can get me into bed?" I scoff.

" No because I want to get to know you. But I mean we can do that too..." Mason grins at me.

" I'm not going to your party and I'm not going to get to know you. " I snap.

" So you're going to get into bed with me? " he grins once more.

"Ew. No. And I'm not going that's final." I reply and start to walk away.

" Then looks like I have to tell your secret Tessa." Mason says looking straight into my eyes with a devilish grin.

I stop. He knows. But he can't how? He's lying... Right?

" What secret?" I ask playing innocent.

" You know exactly what I'm talking about. About you and Val-" he starts to say but I cut him off.

" Don't say it. Don't say his name." I yell with anger and sadness in my voice.

" Awe you're still touchy on the subject are you? I mean it's been exactly a year today... Hasn't it?." Mason chuckles.

That was all it took before all the memories came flooding back.