Chapter Twenty Nine- I love You

(Mason and Tessa kissing)

The doorbell rings and I race to it, expecting it to be Mason. Well my expectations were wrong. Standing in front of me is my brother, Gavin. He doesn't say anything before pushing his way past me.

"Gavin what are you doing here?" I ask him not knowing what to think.

"I'm here to apologize and knock some sense into you." Gavin states.

I roll my eyes. " What do you mean knock some sense into me?" I ask.

"Mason and you!" He scoffs." It's not going to end well and I want to stop it before you end up getting hurt. He is and will hurt you. You have no idea what he's capable of. He's just going to end up like Valentino. A cheater and a bastard."

"Stop! Gavin just stop. Mason isn't how he used to be. He's loving and an amazing guy. He's everything Valentino isn't. He's not Valentino. Mason is so sweet and loving." I say pausing for a moment." He's the man I love. I love Mason." I say as I realize that I love him. I love Mason.

"Tes, I'm only trying to help you. Please just list-" He begins to plead but is cut off by a knock on the door.

I knew it was Mason so I quickly grabbed my bag and stood by the door." See yourself out." I tell Gavin before slamming the door in his face.

I turn around to see Mason staring at me. I don't say anything. I just go up to him and hug him tightly. He chuckles for a moment but I still don't let go.

"Beautiful what's wrong?" He asks me beginning to worry.

I laugh in his chest." You win." I say as I look up at him.

He just looks down at me with his eyebrows furrowed, still confused.

"You won the bet. I'm saying it. I. Love. You." I tell him, and that's when it hits him.

He doesn't say anything as he just smashes his lips against mine and kisses me passionately. He continues kissing me with so much passion, desire, love for a few more moments before tearing our lips apart.

"I love you too." Mason whispers to me before kissing my forehead.

We both stand there for a few minutes just loving each others company before he grabs my hand, and begins leading me out to his Bentley. He ushers me into the car and opens the door to the passenger side for me to get in before jogging around to his side of the vehicle.

"Alright let's go to school." He says as he places his hand on the counsel and intertwines our fingers together.

Once we get to school meet up with our friends before heading to class. As usual classes are boring. We were in Chemistry, the most dreadful class of all. Not because I don't like the subject but because Valentino is in it. He keeps glancing at me and I keep catching him staring. Being so bothered I stand up and ask to use the restroom. The teacher gives me permission and I head out of the room. I walk into the bathroom and just look at myself in mirror, and stare at my reflection. I look at my blue green eyes, my dark brown straightened, my freckles, and I think, why am I so attractive?

Dismissing the thought I run some cold water on my face before walking out of the bathroom only to be grabbed by the arm and pushed against the wall to be kissed. Knowing it's Mason I kiss back, having my eyes shut the whole time. When he finally pulls back he presses his forehead against mine.

"I knew you'd come back to me Tes." He says, and right away I knew it wasn't Mason.

My eyes snap open and my guess was right. It wasn't Mason I kissed. It was Valentino.