Chapter Fifteen- Go. To. Hell.

Hey sorry I haven't been uploading I've been really busy! But I'll be posting another two chapters today!

-Bayleigh:)

Thankfully Mason and I have first period together along with sixth and eighth. So we head down to Chemistry and take our seats. The teacher begins to take roll call when another student walks into the class. I just continue to fill out my planner and ignore the late student walking in.

"Happy you're here to join us Mr. Torez." Mrs. Roan says.

My head snaps up at the name. It's him, he's here. I turn and look at Mason. He's looking back at me with a concerned expression, wondering what I'll do. But honestly I don't know what to do. I don't know whether to be angry or sad.

"Please take a seat." Mrs. Roan says to Valentino.

"Sorry I couldn't find you classroom." Valentino says shyly. And I scoff quietly, Valentino shy? Ha sure.

Valentino looks around the room, then his eyes land on me. He grins then takes a seat in between Mason and I. I send glares towards him and he just smiles at me. But I stop when Mrs. Roan begins the lesson.

Finally after a torturous half an hour the class is over and I storm out of the room once the bell rings, not wanting to talk to Valentino.

"Tessa wait up!" I hear someone shout after me, but I continue walking.

A hand grabs my arm and I try and shrug it off, but they turn me around.

"Hey, you okay?" Mason asks.

I nod my head. " Yes, I'm just pissed."

Mason nods his head. " I didn't know that he was going to come to our school. I mean I knew that he was in town but I didn't know that he moved back. "

"It's okay it's not your fault. Just don't hang with him. If you do I swear I'll beat the living hell out of you. You don't understand what he did to me." I explain.

He just nods then walks me to my next class. Classes go by and then finally it's lunch. I go back to my locker and put my belongings in it. When I shut the door I jump, right beside me is Valentino. But I completely ignore him and just make my way to the cafeteria.

"Come on Tes you and I both know that you want to talk to me. Maybe even yell." Valentino says pushing my buttons, knowingly.

But I continue to keep my cool and stay calm ignoring him.

"Tes just say something to me! Yell even!" Valentino shouts grabbing my arm, forcing me to face him.

I look up at him in the eyes. And still say nothing.

"Say something to me please Tes." Valentino whispers in my ear.

This doesn't do anything but piss me off more. I'd finally had enough and snap. I grab Valentino's wrist and his shoulder with my other hand. I push him up against the locker and push his wrist up by his shoulder blade. Valentino lets out a whimper of pain but still doesn't plead for me to stop. And as I'm about to go any farther a shout calls my name. A hand rests on my shoulder and I look up to see my twin brother, William.

"Come on. He's not worth it." William says pulling me off of him. I nod my head, but turn back to Valentino. He's now facing us and holding his wrist.

"I have only three words to say to you. Go. To. Hell." I say to Valentino turning to walk away.

"That was twelve words sweetheart." Valentino says.

Sweetheart. It makes my blood boil. I walk back to him, and kick him in the tiny balls that he has. Leaving him in pain for my own enjoyment. I then turn around and leave with William following behind me. As we make our way to the cafeteria William stops me.

"I'm sorry." William says.

"You have nothing to apologize for." I confirm.

"I know I'm just sorry that he's back. I know that you can handle yourself, I just wish that you didn't have to deal with him. He's already put you through so much." William says as he shakes his head.

"It's fine." I say, " And besides if he bothers me again I'll be sure to actually break his arm." I told my brother while grinning, and he just shook his head a pulled me into a hug.

" Tessa Marie O'Conner where have you been?" A shout yelled from a girl known as my best friend.

I let go of William and walked towards Chloe chuckling.

"Hey. Sorry I was dealing with something which I'll tell you on the way!" I said as we headed to the cafeteria.

So I told Chloe about my chaotic morning, with Hailey and Owen, Valentino, and then I told her about Mason, and how he wanted us to sit with him at lunch.

"Ugh fine. But only because I'm hoping this "relationship" is over soon."

So we go over to our regular table and grab Tayte and Chloe, then head to Mason's table.

"Hey baby" Mason says once he sees me walking over to his table. He pulls me into a quick kiss then I sit down on his lap.

"Hey Tessa" Noah says from behind him.

"Hey Noah" I say replying to Noah before turning back to Mason, "Sorry we're a bit late I was... dealing with something." I told him.

"What were you dealing with?" A friend of Mason's, I think his name is Ian, asked.

"My ex." I said truthfully.

Mason eyed me, but he assumed that I was okay if I was there with him, so he just continued to talk. As the guys continue to talk I talk to the girls and cheerleaders. Tayte was having a good time hanging with the guys, so we let him be. It was nice hanging out with a different bunch of people instead of just my regular friends. Not that my friends aren't amazing, just that it's nice to hang with other people as well. But soon the bell rang and we all went back to our classes.