Chapter Eight- Don't Go Falling In Love With Me

Hey guys please vote, comment, and share! Anyway multiple people have told me to post more chapters, so I'm going to post two chapters on Fridays. Okay, well happy reading bye!

-Bayleigh :)

As I walked out of the room Mason pulled me aside and shut me into a room.

" What the hell was that?" Mason yelled furiously.

" Dude cool your shit will you?" I say without a care.

" Cool my shit? Cool my shit! Do you not realize that you just told everyone that we're together?" He roared.

" Yes I do realize that. It's what you wanted isn't it? For us to be in a relationship, is it not? " I quote my fingers as I say relationship. " So I'm going to use you, and you're going to use me. Then we'll both get our revenge. " I say grinning like a Cheshire cat.

Mason looks at me and doesn't say anything for a while as he thinks.

But he finally speaks " That wasn't part of the deal."

" What deal? We never shook hands or signed a contract. So it's fair and if you don't do this then I'll blackmail you as well." I smirk.

" Oh really? And what're you gonna blackmail me with?" Mason smirks back.

I think back to when I saw him walking out of the janitor's closet with Makenna Williams right behind him. Makenna is a year younger than us and she's a nerd. And I don't think that it would be good for Mason's reputation. I also think of the time that Tayte got a video of him singing Michael Jackson's Thriller in the shower.

" Oh I don't know... Maybe I could blackmail you about the time you had a quicky with Makenna Williams.... Or how you sing Michael Jackson while taking showers in the locker room. Or-" I grin but Mason cuts me off.

" Okay! Okay! Fine. But remember this relationship is all fake so don't go falling in love with me. " He winks.

" Same goes for you!" I wink back then exit the room.

Once I'm out of the room I make my way into the kitchen to grab myself a drink, but I'm ambushed by Chloe, Hailey, and Griffin.

" You're dating Mason?" Chloe yells.

" Was that Valentino? Can I beat his ass?" Griffin glares.

" What the hell is going on?" Hailey exclaims.

" Okay hold on everyone! To answer your questions yes I'm dating Mason. Yes that was Valentino and no you can't beat his ass. That's my job. And Hailey the only thing going on here is you guys making a big deal out of nothing!" I say then laugh.

" But you're dating MASON!" Hailey and Chloe emphasize in unison.

" You're what?" A yell comes from behind me. And when I turn around there behind me is my brother, Gavin.

Oh. Shit.