character sketch

RANDHIR SINGH SHEKHWAT: A young 25 years man, arrogant, intelligent, hot, a rich spoilt brat.He is the son of a business tycoon, harshwarshan shekhawat. He is topper of his college and now CEO in his father's company. He hates his family but loves his younger sister misha a lot. He may give his life and can take anyone's life just to fulfill her one wish. He thinks that girls are made only to be used on bed. He uses and throw girls from his life like a tissue paper.

SANYUKTA AGARWAL: A young 23 years girl, sweet, intelligent, simple, caring. She belongs to a middle class family. She has completed her studies from randhir's college only. she works as an accountant in shekhawat company. she loves her family very much. she is the best friend of randhir's younger sister. she always had a crush on randhir and later she realizes her feelings for him.

MISHA SHEKHWAT: A young 23 years girl, friendly,loves her brother very much.she is sanyu's best friend. unlike her brother, she is nice to everyone irrespective of their status. she loves her family a lot. she is the apple of everyone's eyes. she is aware about sanyukta's feelings for her brother.

PARTH SHEKHWAT: A young 23 years man, calm, friendly, funny. He is the second son of harshwardan, elder from misha and younger than randhir. He was in same batch in which sanyukta and misha were.Presently working in shekhwat's company as a employee. A good friend of sanyukta.Randhir never treats him well, still he respect him.

Rest all characters are same: harsh and renuka are shekhawat and randhir, misha and parth parents.They love their children very much. In spite of randhir's harsh behavior toward them,they are very much worried for him.They treat sanyukta as a part of their family.Sanyukta's parents love their both the children: ankit and sanyukta a lot.They are a middle class family but still try to afford every comfort for their daughter.Her brother treats her like a princess.He is married to diya and had a son of 4 years.