Miscarriage

Everyone left for their room giving disgusting look to randhir who was broken hearing his father words. He quickly called his secretary and asked him to book his ticket for London. He just can't live here with these people. He gave a final glance to their bedroom where sanyukta was taken and left the house.

It's been two months since randhir left for London. In these two months neither he tried to contact anyone nor shekhwats contacted him. Now sanyukta was also two months and two weak pregnant. Everyone in the family took great care of her. she was not allowed to move much. Though everyone was there to take care of her and the baby but she missed only one person. She missed waking up next to his sleeping adorable face. She missed preparing his boring breakfast. She missed going to office to hand him his lunch. She missed his scolding even if at some point of time they have made her cry now she was even ready to hear them. She missed how after love making session he used to gather in a back hug and sleep as she was too shy to hug him on the chest. She missed her husband very much.

Sanyukta was as always lost in his thoughts sitting on their bed and talking to baby which was her favorite work.

Sanyukta (caressing her belly): you know baby apki aur meri tarah ghar me baki sab bhi apke papa ko miss karte hai...but koi bhi show nhi karta..you know why because they don't want to hurt us. You really lucky that you will get such a loving family...aur aap tension mt lo mai apke papa ko ache se janti hu vo zada din tak humse gussa nhi reh payenge..

Her talking session came to halt by hearing the maid

Maid: bhabhi aapko bade sahib ne niche bulaya hai..randhir bhaiya aaye hua hai

Sanyukta felt as if just got a 440 waltz. Finally her wait was over. He was back after two months.she didn't even care about her cloths or hair and ran downstairs.

And there he was sitting between his family. he felt her gaze on him and their eyes got locked. There was pain of separation, questions, accusations, love and care in their eyes.

Renuka (breaking the awkwardness): sanyukta beta its good that you came. Its dinner time and I don't want my grandchild to stay hungry for long. Come randhir you too come. Bahut thak gye honge tum khana khake fir sojana..

They sat beside each other and quietly. Randhir was eating quietely stealing glances of sanyukta who was more interested in her food plate. He was dying to start conversation with her.

Randhir: sanyukta mujhe please daal serve karna..its very tasty...  tumne banayi hai

Sanyukta: no i didn't cooked it. it was chaya didi who made it

He mentally slapped his forehead for this stupid stunt. And again got busy in the eating. Finally they all retired to their rooms. Randhi and sanyukta were widely awake. They both were lying on bed in opposite directions. Both were desperately dying to talk to other one. Finally sanyukta turn her back and spoke

Sanyukta: so how was your trip to London?

Randhir (turning towards her): it was good...nothing new actually I have been there many times so nothing exciting. You say how was so your stay here without me in this house for two months?

Sanyukta (now facing him and looking in his eyes): what do you think? kaisi hongi mai aapke bina... i missed so much in these two months.

Randhir (chuckles dryly): yea right..missed me (in sarcastic tone)..you know what if you would have missed me a little bit you would have called me...forget about calling you didn't even felt the need to even drop me a message. (getting up)That's what you called MISSING ME