Unveiling His Past

Saying he left for washroom living a confused and sad sanyukta behind him. On one hand she wanted to save her marriage and on the other she don't live in this house like a another girl in his life. With whom he will lived but not love.

Sanyukta woke up late around ten in the morning. She open her eyes and saw misha sitting beside her. she smiled once remembering how they both used to sleep beside each other in their college. Wait what misha is doing here. They were in shekhwat mansion and not in their hostel room. She sat on the bed and catch the attention of misha who was busy in her thoughts.

Sanyukta (confused): mishu...why are you here and how come I slept till late..you should have wake me up...

Misha: no worry madam! Your dear husband had already told everyone that you didn't slept last night as you were taking care of him..so he only told everyone not to disturb you..

Suddenly the incidents of the morning flash in her mind. She has to take a decision. A decision that will change her life for sure. Her thoughts were disturbed by misha.

Misha (awkwardly): sanyu you know right...about today's day..i have come here to remind that only..

Sanyukta (nodded her head): I know misha..but don't you think I should not come there..you know how randhir ji is..may be he will not like it...

Misha: I know how he is but I think you should come..after all you are also a part of this family..so I am leaving now you get ready and come with the driver..

She took her shower and wore a plain sari. she came down and found the living room vacant indicating the absence of the family. She left for the temple with the driver. When she reached there her heart thudded with the thought of facing him. She reached the temple and saw the family. Their faces held sadness. They were in grumpy mood. Everyone was siting on the floor and randhir clad in a simple kurta –pajama and was doing the pooja as instructed by the priest. Huge photo of a woman was placed in between and the priest were busy chanting the mantras.

 Huge photo of a woman was placed in between and the priest were busy chanting the mantras

When randhir eyes met with the sanyukta he got shocked. He instantly looked at misha who look down clearing his confusion. All family members were confused to see her here but soon realized that who must have called her here. Renuka was crying softly remembering her dear sister maya, who was no longer the part of their life since last fifteen years. She was a integral part of the family. Fifteen years back her tragic death has changed everyone's life. Unable to stand there for more she left the temple and came outside. Sanyukta came hugged renuka who was crying.

Renuka (still crying): I miss her very much sanyukta..she was my elder sister..she was like another mother for me..

Sanyukta (rubbing her back): mumma please..don't cry like this please...I can understand how you must be feeling but please you have to take care of everyone.

Renuka: no sanyukta! you don't know anything. How many favors she had done for me. For my happiness., she has given me her her home...her family..and even her husband