Starting Of Something New

Goodmorning readers! Thank you for your love and support. Readers I will set target for this update. complete the target and get the update.

Harsh who was throwing fire from her eyes now grab randhir wrist and walk down towards the enterance of mandir and pushed him

Harsh: RANDHIR SINGH SHEKHAWAT GO AND BRING SANYUKTA. I WANT THE DAUGHTER IN LAW OF THIS HOUSE BACK AND THAT TOO IN SAFE CONDITION. IF YOU FAIL TO DO SO THEN NO NEED TO COME BACK.

Randhir started searching for her. As time passes it got dark, but there was still no sign of sanyukta. It started raining heavily. He was getting reckless as he knew how careless she was. After searching every corner and street of delhi he got tired and the heavy rain was also not helping so he thought of staying at somewhere safe and wait till the rain stop. Then only he saw a dhabba. He went inside the dhabba and sat in a sheltered place. Then only an old man came to him.

Old Man: beta ji kuch chahiye aapko (son do you need anything)...tea or coffee..

Randhir was about to reply when he got interrupted by a male voice.

raghu: dada ji vo jo ladki aayi thin a uski halat aur khrab hoti jaa rhi hai...iss time to koi doctor bhi nhi milega..ab kya kare? (grandpa that girl's condition is not good and this time no doctor will be available. What should we do now?)

Man: tum chalo me aata hun bechari bheek bhi to kitna gyi (you go I am coming. Poor girl got drenched in the rain.)

Randhir: kya hua hai ( what happened?)

Old Man: beta ek ladki sham humare dhaabe pe aayi thi..bahut pareshan lg rhi thi bechari jab humne use pucha to boli ki bas raat tk ke lia koi rukne ki jagah chahiye...vo hum se baat hi kr rhi thi aur tabhi behosh hogyi,,baad me bta chala ki use bahut tez bukhar hai...(son one girl came to our stall in the evening. She was looking so tensed. When we asked her the reason, she said that she need a place to stay tonight. We were talking to her when she got faint. And later we found that she is suffering from severe fever)

Hearing this randhir heart started thudding..may be that girl is sanyukta..he quickly took out his mobile and showed her pic.

Randhir: see it carefully kya yehi vo ladki hai (look at this carefully. Is she is the same girl)

And randhir doubt got confirmed when that mind nodded positively.

Randhir: aap please leke chaliye mujhe uske pass..mere ko milna hai use...kaha hai vo (please take me to her. I need to meet her. where is she?)

Raghu : are aap ho kon aesi kisi ladki se kaise milwa de hum..bahut aache se janta hu tum jaise ladko ko.. zarur tum se hi pareshan hoke bhagi hogi vo bechari..sach sach batao kon ho tum..kyunki picha kar rhe ho uss ladki..jaate ho ya buloun police ko (who are you? and why should we let you meet him? I know guys like you very well. She must have run away because of you. just speak truth. Who are you? why are you following that girl? are you going or I should call police?)

Randhir: shut up okay...aur kya bakwas kare jaa rhe ho..mai koi gunda nhi hun..randhir singh shekhwat naam hai mera aur vo ladki biwi hai meri..usse hi dhund rha tha mai..ab apki interrogation band hogyi ho to kya ab mai apni biwi se mil sakta hun. (what rubbish? I am not a goon. My name is randhir singh shekhawat and that girl is my wife. I was looking for her only. if you are done with your interrogation. May I now meet my wife?

They guided him to a small passage that was connected with a small house. They enter in it. Raghu guided to him to a small hut and there laid sanyukta on a small bed in drenched clothes. Randhir took a sigh of relief seeing her but wait why she is sleeping here in this condition.