Cinderella

Hello everyone! Finally I am back! How many of you missed me? I apologizes for making you all wait for such a long period of time. Now I am finally free from my exams and family function. And will try to update regularly (winks)

Sanyukta put a stone bindi between eyebrows and glances herself for the last time in the mirror. The lehenga was actually of a fine work. Misha is definetely an angel disguise behind thay devil face. If it wasn't because of misha, she could not even dream buying something so exclusive elegant. Finally she is ready for best friend- cum- sister engagement.

Sanyukta : misha is a gem and I hope she gets all the happiness in her life. She has been my constant support in my dark married life. I don't want to spoil her important day with my doubt. I will talk to her once the engagement gets over.

Saying this she made her way downward where everyone was waiting for her in the hall. All ready to leave for the venue. She was descending the stairs when her eyes met with Randhir's chocolaty sight. Randhir uppered his lashes hearing the angelic sound of anklets and the moment got still for both of them. Sanyukta diverted her sights feeling his hot gaze all over her body.

Pia (squealing) : wow!! mumma you are looking so beautiful.... Just like a princess.

Sanyukta (blush and adjusted Pia's fairy crown) : thank you baby

Randhir (smirking) : Pia haven't you heard of the cinderella tale, where the maid turned into an princess overnight by wearing some expensive dress. But that doesn't change the reality of that girl. I am amazed what wonders an expensive dress can do!

Pia: saddu uncle it wasn't the magic of the dress that made cinderella a princess. It was the magic of her prince charming. My daddy taught me that a girl need not to have lots of dresses and jewelleries to be a princess. Every girl is a princess in her own way. She only needs a prince charming to recognize the princess that resides in her. And Mumma has now got her prince charming in the form of my daddy thay is why she is looking like a princess. Right Mumma?
Sanyukta with moist eyes could only nod her head, whereas Randhir diverted his gaze.

Harsh (clearing his throat) : I think we all should leave now. Misha will be arriving with mayank directly at the venue.

Shekhawats reach the 6 the couple of the day was descending holding each other hands, making everyone awe with their love. Sanyukta clapped the loudest cheering for her best friend whereas randhir eyes got moist seeing his baby sister finally living her fairytale. He wiped his tears feeling someone intense gaze on him, knowing very well the person.

Randhir (coldly) : stop staring at me and mind your own business

Sanyukta (smiles cockily) : naah! The arrogant rude shekhawat is weeping! Now that's a sight to watch.

Randhir: ( he looked at misha and then spoke after some huge pause) I never had anyone to call mine in that house except misha. I still remember the day when dad came home with Mrs. Shekhawat who was carrying a small girl wrapped in a baby pink shawl. And soon that little girl got me wrapped around her little finger. It feels like it was yesterday only when I was running behind her to complete her home work and today she is standing here with her man. Why did she grew up so soon?

Sanyukta (chuckles): you are sounding like an old father who is marrying off his daughter right now.

Randhir (blurted out) : I will never marry off my daughter. And even if she fall in love with someone like misha, then I will make him live with us. But will never send my daughter away from me.

Sanyukta (widening her eyes) : have you gone mad? You can't do this with our daughter. She will grow up one day and will leave for her castle with her prince. And even i came with you leaving my parents behind. Our daughter too had to leave us and start her new life with her love.

Randhir: I don't care what you or everyone did. But I won't be sending my baby away from me. If that guy loves my daughter then he has to come and stay with us after marriage. I am sending misha, that is more than my heart can bear. I won't send my another baby away.

Sanyukta was about to argue further when an old lady who was hearing their conversation from so. Long. interrupted them.

Lady: child why you both are fighting? How old is your daughter? That you both are so worried for her.

Randhir and sanyukta both tongue tied looked at each other. For that moment they both completely forgot about their real life equation and situations. Sanyukta immediately left from their feeling awkward.

Soon the rings were exchanged and everyone cheered for the young and beautiful pair. After the ring ceremony, music was played and one by one everyone performed their practiced song.

Sanyukta was sitting with Pia in her lap and was clapping and cheering for everyone when a bomb was dropped on her.

Host: after this amazing performance, now on the demand of everyone, i would like to invite the bride's elder brother and sister-in-law for a romantic couple dance.

Sanyukta and Randhir exchanges horror filled looks whereas everyone around them cheered. Sanyukta tried to deny it politely one request from misha's in-laws was enough to shut her mouth.

Randhir faked a smile towards everyone and made his way towards the stag with sanyukta by his side. Sanyukta shivered feelings his cold hands around her waist. They both started swaying with the rhythm of the beat.

Main tenu samjhawan ki
Na tere bina lagda jee

Tu ki jaane pyaar mera
Main karoon intezar tera
Tu dil, tunhion jaan meri

Randhir started twirling her around with each word of the song and then pulled her towards taking her in a back hug and started swaying.

Main tenu samjhawan ki
Na tere bina lagda jee
Tu ki jaane pyaar mera
Main karoon intezar tera
Tu dil, tunhion jaan meri

Main tenu samjhawan ki
Na tere bina lagda jee

He again twirled her round and then pulled her this time kept his hands on her bare waist causing her breast to crush with his hard chest.

Mere dil ne chun laiya ne
Tere dil diyan rahaan
Tu jo mere naal tu rehnta
Turpe meriyaan saaha
Jeena mera haye
Hun hai tera, ki main karaan
Tu kar eitbaar mera
Main karoon intezar tera
Tu dil, tunhion jaan meri!

Main tenu samjhawan ki
Na tere bina lagda jee

Sanyukta looked into his eyes and found herself drowning in his deep oceanic eyes. She was shocked herself to see some traces of guilt and sadness in his eyes. She could feel his loneliness through his eyes.

Ve changa nahion keeta beeba,
Dil mera tod ke
Ve bada pachtaiyaan akhaan,
Naal tere jod ke

But soon with another move, she came back to her senses and all the things he did to her, making her die every moment, flashes in front of her eyes. How he made her love a laughing stock in front of everyone. The memories of the past formed in her eyes. Randhir slowly races his palm and wiped thay tiny droplet from the corner of her eyes.

Sanyukta could not hold herself and hugged him tightly whereas he started rubbing her back pulling her more into himself

Tenu chadd ke kitthe jawaan tu mera parchanwa
Tere mukhde vich hi main taan
Rabb nu apni pawaan
Meri duya haye, sajda tera, karti sada
Tu sun ekraar mera
Main karoon intezar tera
Tu dil, tunhion jaan meri

Sanyukta immediately pushed him and wiped her tears. She left the stage immediately and ran towards the washroom. Arpita was about to follow her when parth held her hand.

Parth : let her be alone for some time arpi...she needs to figure it out herself what she wants from her future.

So here comes the update to an end.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Please do drop the votes and share your views.