Unconditional Love

Hello Readers! I am back with another update. Thank you so much for fulfilling both of the previously set targets. I know many of you have complains from me for being a lazy ass but I am trying my level best. I have given you back to back updated in this months. And if in return I am asking you to vote. Then is it too much?

Randhir

"What do you mean she rejected you?" Arpita looked at me shockingly.

"I confessed my feelings to her but she just rejected me and asked me to get out." I pressed my forehead.

I deliberately skipped the slap part.

Self respect you see!

"Randhir I think it's high time you should tell her the entire truth." She kneeled down in front of me.

"Arpita you-"

"I know Randhir, I know that you can't see her hurt and this revelation will break her heart, but it will at least save both of you. Don't you want to claim your wife back?" She asked.

"Not at the cost of her happiness. I love her Arpita and I want her happily back. I want her to give me this second chance because of our love, not because of some reason. I know it sounds extremely illogical but I think that's what love turns you into. Maybe I was not at fault that day, but that just can't hide the fact that I have been unfair to her from the very first day of our wedding." I forced a deep breath, stood up from the bed and walked towards the window.

" She has always loved me unconditionally Arpita and I want that unconditional love back." I smiled softly.

" What have you gotten yourself into Randhir? Today is her engagement with Arnav. We don't have much time for your psychology on love. We need to do something to stop this wedding." She said.

" I trust my love Arpita. If Sanyukta loves me, then no one can take her away from me. I have already taken the first step, but the decision is her hands. I will accept whatever she decides." I walked towards my wardrobe.

" Have you gone mad? And now what are you searching in your cupboard? Do you need any help? " She looked at me confusingly.

" Yes please! Have you seen my black tuxedo? It was her favorite so I have decided to wear it today for the engagement. Kindly help me with it." I shuffle some more clothes.

" You know what Randhir, you are impossible. Now only God can help you." She left fumingly.

Now what I have done?

******

Sanyukta

" My daughter is looking like a princess." I smiled softly as my mother caressed my hair fondly.

"Wrong aunty! My soon to be Mumma is looking like  a queen and I am her little princess." I heard Pia's soft voice.

I turned around and saw her dressed in a baby pink frock and standing while holding Misha's hand.

"Sorry Sanyu but Pia was adamant that she wants to meet you before the ceremony so I have to bring her here." Misha smiled at me apologetically.

"No problem Misha and I am done now. And Pia you are looking extremely cute just like a little fairy." I pulled her cheeks softly.

She smiles softly at me and hides her face in my chest, while I caress her curls.

From today you will get all the motherly love Pia, for which you have craved for years.

" Sanyu I am going downstairs to look for the guest. Misha, it is your responsibility to get her down now and Pia you come with me now, I know you must have not eaten anything in today's excitement." My mother gave me a final glance and left along with Pia.