Part 15

hello readers ! i know i am one day late. but guys i have gone for a inter college competition to represent my college. and it literally took my whole day. i hope you guys will understand my situation. okay now i have two news for you one good and one bad. so which should i say first. lets go with the good one.

okay the good news is that in yesterday competition i have managed to secured second position in the debate competition and i was awarded with a certificate and a cash prize of 1000 so since yesterday i am treating everyone including my friends and siblings so i thought that you guys are also important for me so why not treat you with updates. so here i will update two back to back updates of this FF.

bad news i am making my all the stories private for security issues. so if you want to read my stories you have to follow me. its actually not a bad news for those who are following me or for regular readers but silent readers may face a problem (like i care) so please follow because from next weak my stories will get private.

They reached to the airport where everyone was waiting for them. They greet each other. Though sanyukta was little nervous to meet them again as these were the same people who once insulted her in front of the whole college. They started their journey. During the whole flight she was looking outside the window. She was excited as well as hell nervous. This was her first trip to such place and that too with all these rich spoil brats. Being a shy and cultured girl it was very difficult for her to mingle with them. But she will try her best if not for herself then for her love.

After reaching goa, the couples were so tired that they called it a night. As usual in the room randhir opted for the bed and told sanyu to sleep on the couch. Though it was very uncomfortable for her to adjust on a small couch but who can raise his voice against ignorant jerk. Whole night she was just changing her positions. The couch was so small and uncomfortable that even the journey exhaustion could not make her sleep and it what felt like century she was able to sleep.

The peeping sun rays from the room window were continuously disturbing. Though she tried hard to shoo away them to sleep for some more time but nothing worked and at last she woke up.

She looked at the empty bed to realize that he had already woken up and then her gaze felt on the clock that showed 10 A.M. She hurriedly rushed to the bathroom that was wet and filled with his scent. She took the bath and got ready in a body fitted top and a long skirt.

Sanyukta (sitting on the bed): ready toh hogayi...lekin randhir ji kahan hai...I am feeling so hungry..What should I do...call karu kya (she started dialing his number but abruptly cut it) nahi bahut gussa karenge...he already told me not to disturb him..Lets do one thing...restaurant me chali jaati hun koi toh mil hi jayega.

She walked down to the restaurant only to see them chatting and having their breakfast.she felt really bad. Here she was waiting for them so that they could have their breakfast together but it seems like they forgot her. She turn back so that she could go to her room but stop hearing ragini who saw her. She looked back and saw that every body was looking at her. She slowly walk towards them.

Ragini (with an apologetic expression): umm.. I am sorry sanyukta...we already did our breakfast without you.i told them to wait but you know men. They just can't control their hunger.

Randhir (sipping his coffee): no need to feel sorry bhabhi...its only her fault..if she wanted to do breakfast with us then should have woken up on time.

Kaustugi: its okay randhir..let it be..she must be tired....come sanyukta..Sit and have your breakfast.

Sanyukta with heavy heart sat with them. She started serving herself.

Karan (to lighten up the moond): so guys whats the plan? From where should we start?

Jiggy: why don't we see the place today...You know seight seeing and beaches.