Back to home

Hello readers! I am so sorry for being super late. Can't promise regular updates as my brother wedding got fixed and I am stucked with shopping and other stuff..

The bag from sanyukta hand kissed floor when she saw the person in front of her. Her eyes became moist instantly. She clutched her fists tightly and ran towards the person. She threw herself in his arms and started weeping.

Sanyukta (sobbing): I missed you so much papa...

Harsh : I missed you too beta...kaisi hai aap ( how are you?)

Sanyukta ( wiping her cheeks): I am good papa and may be somewhat happy...aap bataiye ghar mae Sab kaise hai ( how is everyone at home?)

Harsh ( caressing her hair): Sab ache hai and Aapka bahut yaad karte hai ( everyone is good and everyone misses you a lot)

Harsh was about to continue when his eyes fell on arnav who was standing with pia in his arms. Arnav put pia down and came forward and bend down to touch his feet.

Arnav: how are you uncle?

Harsh ( patting his shoulder): I am good beta (son)

Harsh then looked at little pia who was peeking standing behind arnav's leg. He bend down and picked her up earning a sequel from her.

Harsh: arey aap se toh hum mile hi nahi! Kya naam hai Aapka? ( I didn't met you earlier. What is your name?)

Pia: my name is pia arnav rajvansh but who are you?

Sanyukta ( ruffling pia'a hair): jaisa arnav aapke papa hai vaise hi yeah mere papa hai ( the way arnav is your father, he is my father)

Pia ( surprised): ohh toh Aapka Meri Mumma ke papa ho ( that means you are my mother's father)

Harsh eyes got widened in shock whereas sanyukta got embarrassed. Arnav quickly took pia in his arms and frowned at her.

Arnav: pia enough is enough! How many times I have to tell you that sanyukta is not your mother. She just came to school for your happiness. Never ever say this again! Do you get it?

Pia ( started crying): no! I didn't get it and I will never get it. Either you bring me a mother or I will call shanyu only my mother

Saying this she ran away. Sanyukta gave a displeasing look to arnav and went after pia. Arnav looked at harsh who was looking towards sanyukta who was busy in pampering pia in her arms.

Arnav: I am sorry uncle on behalf of pia.

Harsh ( smiled): its okay beta. She is just a kid. You shouldn't have shouted on her like this. And she wasn't wrong if we see. Every kid needs a mother love. Even pia needs a mother figure in her life. ( holding his shoulder) you are like my own son arnav. Don't take me wrong but I think now you should move on in your life. If not for yourself then for pia.

Arnav: but I don't want anyone in my life. I am happy with my baby pia. She is enough for me. I don't need anyone else.

Harsh: may be you are right! You don't need anyone and Pia's love is enough for you to live rest of your life. But have you ever thought about pia? Do you think you are enough for her too? Arnav may be you don't need a wife but pia definitely needs a mother.