Sisters Before Misters!

Hello Readers! I have promised you to finish story in one or two months but if i won't get even the lowest expected response than why should i update regularly?

Sanyukta looked behind misha and she felt as if her her heart beats have come to halt. She started breathing heavily as she felt the air around her tight. She started sweating in the air conditioner hall. She felt as if her legs have given away the support and was about to fall back but misha acted upon the moment and got hold of her arm,making her stable.

She looked back at misha and clutched her hand with tears threatening to fall from her eyes.  Misha was about to open her mouth but the person took the chance.

Voice: hey wife! It is sooooo good to see after such a long time

A shiver ran down through sanyukta's body whereas randhir smirked at her. He walked towards and was about to hold her arm but a sudden push made him loose his balance. He looked down only to find a furious pia glaring at him.

Pia ( angrily): listen Mr. Nobody stay away from my mumma! Can't you see that she is getting so scared after seeing you?

Randhir : who are you? ( rolling his eyes) listen you stay away from all this. You are a kid so behave like a kid and don't poke your little nose in adult's matter and another most important thing she is not your mother. Look around the house, your mother must be around.

Pia (flaring her nose): how dare you....

Arpita( interrupting her): pia baby come! Its time for your Disney princess show. We will watch it together with your favorite hot chocolate.

Arpita clutched her hand and dragged her upstairs.  Randhir shook his head in annoyance but again his attention shifted back to sanyukta and an evil smile came on his face.

Randhir: so wife where we were? That little girl said that you got scared because of me? Is it true baby?

Harsh: randhir behave yourself and go back to your room.

Randhir: chill dad!! I am just having some fun with your daughter and my wife

Sanyukta : i am not your wife Mr. Shekhawat!! So better you mind your own business.

Randhir (raising his eye brow): feisty! I like it! But sanyu baby you know i am feeling very bad for you. You know why i am here in front of you even before my imprison period ends?

Sanyukta cluelesly looked at him and then shifted her gaze towards the family member who stood there lowering their gaze. Randhir saw her confused face and smirked.

Randhir: what happen baby? No one told you about it? But don't worry you are my wife, my responsibility. So I will tell you the truth which everyone is hiding from you.

Renuka: Randhir son.. Please! You go back to your room. Me and your dad will share the matter with her. Let us handle the situation for God sake.

Randhir: Mrs. Shekhawat there is a thing call etiquettes. Go and learn it first and then try to solve the matter here. Don't you know that it is inappropriate to talk between husband and wife.

Parth: bro how can you talk like that with mom

Randhir: I can do much more little brother. Because if you guys think that by freeing me out from that hell, you have done some favor on me and I will forgive and forget everything. Then you are absolutely wrong.

Sanyukta: what are you talking about?

Randhir: Sanyukta your dear family has ended my impronson period for their own selfish reason. You must be wondering why I am called here suddenly? Then let me tell you they are using both of us for their own convince. They have called me and you back so that we both can pretend like a happy married couple in front of misha's in-laws.