Kisses In The Office (Rossi x Reader)

"I dunno, Pen." You sighed and looked up defeatedly at your friend.

"(Y/N), come on! It's so obvious the two of you are into each other!" Penelope exclaimed threw her hands up for emphasis. "Please? Do it for me. Do it for the team so we don't have to hear your incessant flirting anymore." Garcia teased with a smirk.

You sighed. "Fine."

"Good luck!" Penelope whispered as she gave you a light shove towards Dave, then hurried off. You felt yourself starting to panic as you just barely managed to stop yourself from crashing into Rossi.

"Hey, (Y/N), what's up?" He asked nonchalantly. He was used to Garcia's odd antics and had learned not to question what she did.

"Um, I- I was wondering if, and you don't have to at all, this is just a suggestion... maybe, I thought we could go grab some some dinner tonight after work? Just the two of us?" You stammered. Heat rushed to your cheeks and you wished you were invisible. You were certain he was going to say no.

A brief look of shock flashed on Rossi's face before it was replaced with an ecstatic expression. He stood up and wrapped you in his arms, pulling you closer to him and planting a kiss on your lips, all in one swift motion.

Your eyes widened in surprise, but it only took a few milliseconds for you to melt into the kiss. You thought you could hear Penelope cheering and giggling like a schoolgirl from somewhere near you, but you didn't care.