Family (Garcia x Reader)

Request: Could you do one were the reader is Derek's sister and he finds out she is dating Penelope •~~~~~•💕

"That's her, that's her!" Garcia exclaimed as she rushed to the door. Before opening it, she turned to Derek and shot him a look.

"Derek, I need you to act cool. No probing! This means a lot to me, my two favorite, most amazing people I know, meeting. Please don't screw it up!" She pleaded.

"Hey, baby girl, relax. This is all gonna go just as planned." Morgan gave her a reassuring smile and grabbed a beer from the fridge. Penelope took a deep breath and opened the door. You gave her a smile, but before you could say anything, your girlfriend was grabbing your hand and pulling you into the apartment.

"(Y/N)! I'm so happy you're here!" Penelope wrapped you in a giant hug, squeezing you tight. You hugged her back.

"Someone's excited," you chuckled.

"How couldn't I be? It's like my two worlds are coming together." She said ecstatically. You grinned and nodded, then handed her the bouquet of flowers you were holding.

"Oh my gosh, (Y/N), you shouldn't have! I love them!" Penelope said as she walked into the kitchen to get a vase. You followed her, but stopped in your tracks when you saw who was standing in her kitchen.

"(Y/N), this is-" Garcia started to introduce you, but you cut her off.

"Derek." You swallowed. "What're you doing here?" You said, shocked. You were happy to see your brother, but you were too distracted by the fact that he was here, in your girlfriend's apartment.

"You two know each other...?" Garcia asked, confused, as she set a vase with the flowers on the table between you and Derek.

"I guess you could say that." Derek chuckled and made his way over to you, giving you a welcoming hug. "It's good to see you, sis." He smirked.

"S-sis? As in... sister?" Penelope stammered. You both nodded.

"Unfortunately..." You sighed jokingly.

"Hey, watch it there, missy." Derek scolded lightheartedly.

"Oh my god, Derek, (Y/N), I'm so sorry... I had no idea... Is- is this ok with you guys?" Penelope sounded concerned.

Derek laughed and nodded. "I couldn't think of anyone better for my lil sis." Derek kissed Garcia's temple. "And you," he pointed a finger at you. "You better treat my baby girl right or else you'll have me to deal with." Derek shot you a mischievous glance.