Chapter 21- A motorcycle for three, please.

"Well, we will find her," Liam smiled reassuringly, "have you check your place?"

"No," I sighed.

"Well then we look there first."

Liam's voice soothed me so much that I just wanted to closed my eyes and sleep. Fall into deep sleep with him speaking to me.

"Good luck with that," John said quickly getting up.

My eyes instantly shot open wider then they already were. John's voice did the opposite. It made me angry with a need so great to punch someone in the face and scream like a lunatic. Hmm, maybe that's why his girlfriends were all crazy, and blamed they're parents for dropping them.

"Oh, Johnny where do you think your going?" Liam grinned evilly, "your our transportation for the evening."

"Hey, what time is it?" I asked getting up from the couch. my body felt slightly drained and my eye lids were starting to droop.

"Its a little passed one," Liam said turning back to his twin brother.

"How? My bike is only for two people, unless we tie a rope and you skateboard..." Johnny tailed off chuckling.

Liam shook his head laughing too, "that didn't work, remember? Hey!" He shouted getting what I'm assuming a bright idea, "where's granddaddy's motorcycle? It had that little side cart attached to it. We can use that!"

John shock his head raising his hands in front of him, "that thing is ancient. Its a death sentence to try and ride that."

-10 minutes later...... -

"I can't believe your making me do this!" John growled as he got onto the antique motorcycle with me behind him and Liam in the little side cart.

"Can we go? This is squashing my man stuff." Liam hissed trying to settle into the cart in a comfortable position, but it was useless. John shook his head and I muffled a laugh, after all they were risking their lives to help me.

Without warning John let the engine rip sending a cloud of dust shooting out the exhaust making Liam and I burst into a coughing fit.

"Weaklings," John scoffed as we moved through the street. The motorcycle shook underneath of me, but I paid no attention to it and instead prayed to Buddha. I so did not want to die.

Opening my eyes when the shaking stopped I realized that we were outside my apartment complex.

"Get off."

"Gosh, talk about rudeness," I frowned smacking John across the back.

With my feet safely on the ground I removed my helmet and released a long breath.

I started to walk to the entrance with John trailing behind. "Guys, alittle help."

We turned around and Liam was stuck, his hands on the side of the cart as he pulled up but nothing. I let out a creepy laugh as I approached him and messed up his hair. "Aww, is little Liam stuck?" I cooed pinching his cheek. He looks soo cute, with his lip pouted slightly and his brown eyes pleading.

"Johnny, help me get your brother out," I shouted as I saw John enter the building paying no mind to my calls or Liam's, "well, I guess its just us two. on the count of three. One. Two. Three."

Liam pushed up as I pulled him placing my left foot on the cart for added support. After a few grunts and groans Liam finally emerged with sweat dripping down his forehead.

"Your heavy," I commented dusting myself off, "come on let's go."

"Thank you," he huffed.

We went up the stairs and came- finally- to my door. 5D. I picked up the 'wipe your paws here' mat and grabbed the spare key underneath it and shoved it into the keyhole quickly. Adrenaline was pumping in my veins along with my heart thumping miles per hour.

I took a deep breath and pushed the door open and smiled.

_______________________ 

I know its short, next chapter will be much longer. Promise! :D let me know what you think! :p

comment, vote, & fan if you likey! :D