The CEO's Trio ~ Welcome!!

Please vote. comment. follow 👶🏾❤️

Description😇:

"I never once told you I broke the engagement," his words were harsh and spoken in a cold voice but his hand that was running up and down my back was burning my skin, "You knew I hadn't and you still went along with it."

There was a silence, the brutal truth had been said. He knew it and I couldn't bring myself to admit it. But he was right, every word that came out of his mouth was true.

"Admit it Rylee you're in love with me."

***

Rylee Jordan is now jobless and homeless after calling of her wedding on her wedding day to her boyfriend of 5 years.

She is now desprate for a job.

Sebastian Reynolds is your average coldhearted, mean CEO. Now a widower with three spoilt young children and he just can't cope.

When Rylee runs into Sebastian, literally and spills coffee all over him and Sebastian demands for her to pay for his brand new suit but not with money...

With looking after his three young children.

With constant trips to the toy store
and late night conversations about babies and diapers and A LOT of arguments. Rylee see's there is more to Sebastian then he lets on.

But with one kid who can't stand Rylee, a man who claims to be desperately in love with her, an ex-fiancè who isn't backing down without a fight, a meddling affair, a crazy fiancèe and a bunch of undiscovered secrets.

Will two ever just get together and look after the CEO's trio?

*

*

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner.

All rights reserved.

*

ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ

*

A/N

Soo....

|| Introduction ||

Hello there, if you haven't already I guessed, I am the author of this book

I would just like to take a moment to thank you so much, for clicking this story and taking time out of your day to read it.

I'm not as active as I used to be on Wattpad, so I can no longer take out the time to reply and thank every single one of you individually, as I would've liked to 😢😢.

Anywho.. thank you so much for clicking this book, all readers, votes and comments are appreciated :)

||This book contains..||

Mature scenes.. (Not explicit)

● Swearing...

● Racist comments...

NOW BEFORE YOU GET OFFENDED!

As a black person, who has experienced racism first hand, I know what it feel like and I wanted to write about the experience, obviously I decided not to go to in depth as it may trigger one of the reader, but yah don't take offence to it as it wasn't written to offend you.

||Grammatical Errors..||

I am no English teacher. And I'll admit English isn't my strongest subject, but I decided I wanted to try writing a book and here it is.

This book is highly unedited and in the process of being edited, so expect MANY errors.

And don't be afraid to correct me, we learn from our mistakes.

Also this is written by a British author, we say chips instead of fries 😂

||Plagiarism.||

This one is pretty simple.

Don't.

Steal.

My.

Work.

Or else I will find you and cut you, and don't think you can do it in private because I'm watching you, you slimly litt- OK! I think we get it know😅😅 Just don't steal my work and we can be best friends, okay? 😇

Moving on....

||Infidelity

||Infidelity...||

*Takes deep breath*

Yes.. it's true.. this book... contains..... infidelity.

The whole book isn't based on infidelity, but it plays quite a big role in this book.

Thank you to whoever took time out of their day to read this, hope you enjoy my book!

||BYEEEEEEEEE||

S

tarted: August 9th 2016
Completed: October 29th 2017

tarted: August 9th 2016Completed: October 29th 2017

*

*

Oh yeah, did I mention this book contains infidelity?

   YOOOO I WROTE THIS BOOK WHEN I WAS LIKE 12 SOOO GL

IM REWRITING IT BTW