The CEO's Trio ~ Fourty-Five

Please vote comment follow ❤

Not edited 😭

*

*

Being in France was like a dream come true.

The sun was shining down on us, as we stepped out of the taxi and onto the concrete path that led us to the large mansion where his grandmother lived.

The ride here had been extremely peaceful, there had been no screaming babies, loud talking and definetly no smelly food. It was like a dream come true.

While the kids played at the back, Sebastian and I watched 'The Fault in our Stars' until he fell asleep. My heart still hurt.

Noire had messaged me thirteen times, begging me to forgive her and to talk to her. I was beyond ecstatic to get away from Every one back in England, but mainly her.

"What if she doesn't like me?" I whispered in Sebastian's ear, as he called for a young boy to take in our luggage.

"What's there not to love about you, you're beautiful, smart, funny and kind." He complimented, kissing my forehead multiple times.

"Don't lie, daddy. We all know Rylee isn't smart." Olivia commented, turning off her iPad and slipping it in her satchel.

Sebastian rolled his eyes and pressed his warm hand to my back, and continued, "I'm not in a relationship with her, I'm in a relationship with you. I don't care what anyone else thinks. I love you."

"I love you too." I smiled, snatching Oliver as he tried to run past me. He was so engergetic this morning, which was suprising since we had all been up since four.

After walking down the long path, we were finally stood in front of the door and I felt sick.

Though Sebastian said he didn't care, I could tell he did. On the ride here, he'd spoken so highly of his grandmother. I didn't want all his family to hate me, especially not her.

The door opened and a petite old lady stood there, her salt and pepper coloured hair was tied up into a tight bun, making her big brown eyes seen larger. I quietly placed Oliver on the ground as we stood in a silence.

"Bash! My sweet boy!" She cried, after a long silence, she wrapped her arms around him, pulling him into a tight hug, "How I've missed you."

She pulled away and bent down, hugging both Oliver and Olivia, remarking on how big they've gotten. Then her eyes landed on Olive and I.

She looked me from the bottom of my nike trainers to the top of my bun, then her face broke out into a wide grin.

"Oh, Bash! You didn't tell me you'd remarried." She exclaimed pulling me into a tight hug and squeezing me, "She's beautiful."