The CEO's Trio ~ Thirty-Four

👅Vote💋Comment👅Follow💋

Not edited 😵

I reached #65 in Romance ❤ thank you guys so much 💕

#97 in Romance 💕

*

"I wan'it!!!" Oliver yelled stomping his feet, tears of anger pouring down his face as he continued to kick and punch my leg, "I wan'it!! Gimme!!!"

I ignored him and clutched the stroller, pretended not to see him.

"Give back Rywee! It mine not yows!!!" He continues to scream, kicking my leg with a lot more force, making it hard to ignore him.

"Rylee, give it back to him so he'll shut up!" Olivia snapped crossing her arms and glaring at me.

"No, he can't always get his way. That's Olives cookie, not his." I replied sternly, not giving Oliver the attention he craved.

Oliver finally stopped crying and reached into the stroller snatching the biscuit out of Olives hand and throwing it on the floor before stomping on it, sending Olive into soft cries.

"Oliver! You'd better-" I raised my voice but was cut off by Olivia's loud booming voice.

"Oh my God. Both of yous better stop crying before I give you something to really cry about!!" Olivia yelled stomping her foot.

When ignored, she reached into the stroller and done something to Olive that sent her into even louder wails.

Just at the moment that someone decided it'll be a good idea to take a photo of this.

*

Neglectful Nanny?!?

A mysterious woman, who is apparently, Mr Reynolds, CEO of Rest'in Reynolds hotel nanny was seen outside TopShop staring at the young boy who is throwing a terrible tantrum.

Unknown source tells us that Oliver Reynolds (toddler) is crying because Rylee (nanny) has taken his biscuit from him and given it to the baby girl, who's name remains unknown.

Oliver cries and Rylee speaks to him cruelly telling him to "Stop crying before she gives them something to really cry about," Olivia Reynolds (elder girl) attempts to defend her younger brother but Rylee also is rude to her telling her to "Shut up," she takes cookie from baby girl and throws it on the floor, sending the baby into harsh tears.

Then she proceeds to just stand there while Olivia tried to comfort baby sister.

Some nanny she is..

I threw the magazine on the floor in anger and glared at Audri. It was only natural that she was probably the first person to buy it, just so she could show Sebastian and he could fire me.

"That's not what happened." I stated angrily, glaring at her.

"So you don't deny it being true?" she asked slyly, while smirking "I can't wait to show Sebastian this, you'll be out of this house faster than you can say 'Audrianna Reynolds'. Bye bye Rylee,"

She picked up the magazine and waved it in my face "Pictures don't lie," she sang cheerfully.

Just at the moment, Sebastian walked into the house, holding the a different magazine with me on the front cover.

Yay I was a mini celebrity.

For all the wrong reasons.

"Seems like I don't have to tell him, since he already know," Audri slipped over to Sebastian and pressed and kiss to his cheek but he gently pushed her away turning around to face me.