The CEO's Trio ~ Six

Please vote. comment. follow ❤

*

*

Chapter 6| Disaster.

"Please tell me why we're here." Mr. Reynolds demanded, leaning on the stroller and looking around.

This place was like a Toy Heaven, every corner filled with toys, and baby items, just the sight of it making me feel dizzy.

"Because Ollie broke his favourite car and can't sleep without it." I explained briefly as I rolled my eyes dramatically.

I wasn't going to tell the exact full story, because nobody really needed to know that I was the one who broke the car.

He left it on the couch and I accidentally sat on it, knowing he loved it so much, I gave it to Winston who must've dumped it in Oliver's room.

"But I still don't understand why we're all here. I could've just picked him up a new car." Mr Reynolds frowned glancing at all the mums and dads, who were shopping with their children.

"Because now is the perfect time to get other things we need, like Oliver's new big boy bed, a potty, a play gym so Olive can get some tummt time, and Olive needs a bouncer, but since you're rich let's just get a swing rocker."

"I'm not made out of money you know." He grumbled, rolling his eyes.

"And I'm not made out of milk." I shot back, taking Oliver out of the stroller.

"Touche." He replied, almost cracking a smile, "Let's just get this done and over with." His voice turned back to serious as he began pushing the stroller away from me, making me run after him.

"Do you guys need any help?" A male store clerk approached us, fixing his headband in the process.

"N-." Mr Reynolds opened his mouth, to send him away but I quickly interrupted him.

"Yes, please. We would like to know where the baby swing rockers are." I told him and he smiled warmly.

"Right this way." He gestured for us to follow him and we did as he led us to where the baby section was, every once in a while I would notice Mr Reynolds roll his eyes.

The guy, began pointing at all the baby swings and baby swing rockers, and explaining all the different features they came with.

"I like the pink one." Olivia spoke up pointing at the pink baby swing.

"Me too." I agreed, looking the little butterflies that decorated it.

"How much?" Mr Reynolds asked the store clerk, who was watching Olivia and I, Mr Reynolds voice had clearly woken him up from his daydream.

Mr Reynolds rolled his eyes, clearly getting irrated with the poor guy, he looked so embarrassed.

"Oh.. erm £54.99." He replied from memory.

"Do you want it?" Mr Reynolds turned to face Olivia and I, who both nodded our heads.

"It's nice." I commented, stroking the butterflies that decorated it.

"It's for Olive, not for you." Olivia remarked, rolling her eyes, as he turned on her heel and walked away.

The store clerk opened his mouth to speak but Mr Reynolds interrupted, "Go away. We no longer need you."

"I'm sorry, he means thank you so much." I apologised quickly thanking him.

"No I don't." He frowned, looking down at me.